With this year’s Cannes Yachting Festival set to get underway tomorrow, a number of outstanding superyachts have taken their positions in both Vieux Port and Port Pierre Canto.
Sure to have everyone excited, a brand new video revealing the facilities and amenities on offer at Cannes Yachting Festival 2016 demonstrates just how outstanding the event is set to be.
An ideal opportunity for industry players to familiarise themselves with the global fleet, the event has long standing tradition of showcasing the very best of what’s on the water, and treating visitors to the characteristic glamour of Cannes.
It was therefore with great excitement that visitors to Cannes were able to oversee a number of charter yachts assemble for the festival’s thirty ninth edition. To whet the appetite, we take a look at some of the yachts which are currently berthed, or on their way.
A truly sophisticated host, she features a six-person Jacuzzi out on the sundeck and a remarkable two wet bars surrounded by an abundance of comfortable seating.
Extending the space available to charterers in the communal spaces, a retractable balcony has been attached to the master suite to provide an even greater continuity between the interior and exterior- a feature which was assuredly well appreciated during her recent summer in the Mediterranean.
With five exceptional staterooms, including an owner’s suite complete with an expansive skylight, M/Y KOHUBA is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter.
Delivered from the Italian Mondo Marine shipyard in 2013, the superyacht was swiftly shortlisted in the category of ‘Best Semi-Displacement or Planing Three Deck Motor yacht’ at the World Superyacht Awards the following year.
Sure to be completely unmistakable in Cannes this year, her striking black hull and silver superstructure set her apart from other motor yachts, making her something of a charming spectacle.
For those stepping on board, the ultra-contemporary interior designed by the award-winning Luca Dini Design is sure to leave quite the impression.
With an interior inspired by the flourishes of oriental styling, the 38m/125ft motor yacht TAKARA is replete with tranquil communal spaces and appropriately laid back staterooms.
Delivered from Sanlorenzo in 2016, she features a well defined exterior designed by Francesco Paszkowski and abundance of alfresco lounging options sure to catch the eye of the discerning crowds.
As well as including a generously proportioned Jacuzzi on the foredeck, she also benefits from the addition of a barbecue grill to make dining outdoors that bit more exciting.
The interior is a similarly noteworthy story, with the main salon finished by a retractable balcony.
With all of this in mind, there’s no doubt that this year’s Cannes Yachting Festival will be as inspiring as those which went before it.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.