Video: Charter Yacht 'St David' Making Her Way Through The Corinth Canal
Separating mainland Greece from the Peloponnese, the Corinth Canal is a popular passage among superyachts cruising the surrounding charter grounds.
Around four miles long and flanked by steep walls, the canal eventually opens up to crystalline waters, making a journey through the canal an unquestionably memorable experience in itself.
Of course, such an experience is made all the better on board a yacht like a St David. As the footage shows, the abundance of exterior space doubles up as an unrivalled observation point when charterers are underway.
Showcasing her outstanding performance and sleek exterior, the latest video of St David should leave little doubt about the yacht’s enviable position in the charter fleet
A true entertainer, luxury yacht St David features an outdoor cinema as well as a private nightclub out on the sundeck- a perfect arrangement for enjoying the warm evenings around her charter grounds.
When it comes to socialising and dining indoors, her tastefully opulent interior benefits from impressive gloss finishes and a range of comfortable furnishings.
Whilst her communal spaces are due an unreserved degree of attention, her staterooms are equally impressive, with a split-level master suite complete with panoramic views being one of the many crowning achievements.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on charter, St David also boasts an experienced crew of 14 to ensure an entirely seamless experience.
More Yacht Information
St David Yacht For Charter
60m Benetti, 2008 / 2012
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...