Proving that she’s just as impressive in the sun as she is in the snow, CLOUDBREAK cut a phenomenal figure as she approached the Island Gardens Deep Harbour in front of a number of amazed onlookers on Saturday.
Styled by the legendary Espen Oeino, her masculine lines and angularity perfectly represent her outstanding seafaring capabilities whilst producing an instantly recognisable profile.
Just as unique throughout the communal and guest spaces found around her interior, Christian Liaigre has ensured that every last desire of the modern charter guest is finely satisfied by the facilities on offer.
To see more, check out the video below:
Offering a series of adventurous activities, it is possible to use the superyacht for adrenaline inducing pursuits such as heli-skiing and the more relaxed pace offered by her inflatable water toys and tenders.
When it comes to unwinding and reflecting on all of the day’s action, a dedicated ‘movie room’ on the upper deck allows guests to warm up whilst enjoying footage captured on camcorders.
Demonstrating the sheer extent of her powers, CLOUDBREAK underwent an inaugural global expedition following her delivery last year, visiting disparate destinations such as Alaska, the Galapagos, and Fiji.
Fusing a groundbreaking performance with the latest luxuries, superyacht CLOUDBREAK is ideal for any conceivable charter destination
Thanks to her marvellous range, the superyacht is able to traverse areas of the globe which would be impossible for the majority of superyachts- a feat which places her firmly in a league of her own.
Along with an all but unrivalled master cabin, CLOUDBREAK also includes 4 double cabins and 2 twin cabins, providing accommodation for up to 12 guests when away on a private yacht charter vacation.
To learn even more about the award-winning superyacht, be sure to sure to read our full review here.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y CLOUDRBEAK, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Miami.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...