Proving that she’s just as impressive in the sun as she is in the snow, CLOUDBREAK cut a phenomenal figure as she approached the Island Gardens Deep Harbour in front of a number of amazed onlookers on Saturday.
Styled by the legendary Espen Oeino, her masculine lines and angularity perfectly represent her outstanding seafaring capabilities whilst producing an instantly recognisable profile.
Just as unique throughout the communal and guest spaces found around her interior, Christian Liaigre has ensured that every last desire of the modern charter guest is finely satisfied by the facilities on offer.
To see more, check out the video below:
Offering a series of adventurous activities, it is possible to use the superyacht for adrenaline inducing pursuits such as heli-skiing and the more relaxed pace offered by her inflatable water toys and tenders.
When it comes to unwinding and reflecting on all of the day’s action, a dedicated ‘movie room’ on the upper deck allows guests to warm up whilst enjoying footage captured on camcorders.
Demonstrating the sheer extent of her powers, CLOUDBREAK underwent an inaugural global expedition following her delivery last year, visiting disparate destinations such as Alaska, the Galapagos, and Fiji.
Fusing a groundbreaking performance with the latest luxuries, superyacht CLOUDBREAK is ideal for any conceivable charter destination
Thanks to her marvellous range, the superyacht is able to traverse areas of the globe which would be impossible for the majority of superyachts- a feat which places her firmly in a league of her own.
Along with an all but unrivalled master cabin, CLOUDBREAK also includes 4 double cabins and 2 twin cabins, providing accommodation for up to 12 guests when away on a private yacht charter vacation.
To learn even more about the award-winning superyacht, be sure to sure to read our full review here.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y CLOUDRBEAK, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Miami.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...