The flagship yacht of one of Britain’s most prolific shipyards, BLUSH looked every inch the leading lady as she effortlessly docked in Ibiza this August.
Indeed, with her passerelle extended and the crew expertly navigating her into her berth with the assistance of thrusters and fenders, it was no surprise that a number of bystanders swiftly took to filming the motor yacht on their phones.
Shortlisted for prestigious awards at both the Showboats Design Awards and World Superyacht Awards last year, BLUSH has previously been photographed spending time in various destinations around the Mediterranean.
As the most recent footage reveals, the superyacht is an exceptional choice for those after a distinctly cool private charter vacation.
Acclaimed for good reason, BLUSH is a superyacht which is sure to satisfy all of the desires of the modern charterer
Graced with the first ever beach club to feature on a Sunseeker yacht, the exterior of BLUSH is nothing short of remarkable.
Indeed, as a family-friendly superyacht, there are various options for charterers of all ages, and a sizable swim platform which finely fuses the ocean with the vessel.
Set to attend the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 next week, the outdoor areas and profile of BLUSH are sure to attract a significant amount of attention in the superyachting hotspot.
Similar to its sister ship- the 47m/155ft luxury yacht ‘Princess AVK’- BLUSH possesses a wholly contemporary interior, with dark wood flooring offset by light leather overhead and neutrally toned furnishings.
Designed by the in-house team at Sunseeker, the layout nicely optimises the available space, with the dining and lounging spaces lining the port side, opening up a walkway which leads from the aft deck through to the guest spaces.
Utilising a palette of silvers, creams, and greys, the general aesthetic throughout both the communal and private spaces is one governed by an effortless harmony.
With a full-beam master cabin complete with a retractable balcony as well as two VIPs, two doubles, and a single twin, BLUSH is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...