Graced with an entirely new interior and enlivened by a completely repainted superstructure, it was no surprise that AQUILA generated quite a buzz of excitement as she cruised in Ibiza this August.
Effectively a brand new motor yacht, the refit carried out in the prolific English shipyard earlier this year provided her with ultra-modern interior spaces as well as plenty of new exterior furnishings.
Anticipating all the needs of the modern charterer, AQUILA also enjoyed the recent installation of a home cinema to allow those on board to catch all the latest blockbusters after a day spent on the water.
Comprised of eight well-appointed cabins, the luxury yacht is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Perfectly at home in Ibiza, superyacht AQUILA exudes a wholly effortless glamour
Exceptionally spacious and abundant with lounging options, the exterior of superyacht AQUILA offers the very best of outdoor luxury living.
Alfresco dining, for example, can be carried out beneath partial shading on the main deck whilst taking in the views is no doubt best enjoyed from the upper deck.
What’s more, with a Portuguese bridge leading down to the fore, guests are able to conveniently access the various exterior spaces.
Inside luxury yacht AQUILA, charterers are treated to a range of entertainment options and unparalleled lounging areas.
From the main salon through to the guest cabins, a nicely sophisticated aesthetic is coupled with a collection of comfortable furnishings to finely balance form with function.
With all of this in mind, it’s no wonder that discerning eyes fell on her during her time in Ibiza this year.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...