Following an incredible new paint job and interior refit, the 41m/136ft motor yacht ABILITY is certain to be turning more than a few heads as she becomes available for charter for the first time,
Ensuring that she cuts a distinctive profile amongst those cruising in the Mediterranean, ABILITY has taken on a freshly dark hull colour sure to have everyone talking.
Effortlessly lavish, her unique interior juxtaposes numerous colorful patterns with a collection of iconic prints- fittingly, for such a glamourous vessel, Jack Nicholson and Marilyn Monroe take pride of place in the main salon.
Whilst an assortment of throws and inviting furnishings guarantee comfort, ABILITY also boasts an incredibly generous swim platform to allow charterers to enter the water and board tenders with the utmost convenience.
Updating her look whilst maintaining her celebrated spirit, ABILITY remains one of the coolest superyachts available for charter
Though her refreshing new paint job is very much at the centre of the conversation, it’s important to note that the interior of luxury yacht ABILITY is every bit as impressive.
Indeed, not only her main salon but her five staterooms are noteworthy for their commitment to a truly unique aesthetic.
With one foot in a bygone era and the other in the here and now, the theme is one which fuses opulence with contemporary flourishes.
What is perhaps most impressive about such a design is how it manages to combine style with functionality, allowing guests on board to have a cool yet convenient experience out on the water.
The exterior of superyacht ABILITY is just as sleek as her interior, and both the sundeck and main deck aft provide options for her charterers.
The alfresco dining option annexed to the main salon, for example, is perfect for both evening meals and morning coffee, whilst the sunpads which fringe the sundeck can be covered by a bimini for partial shading.
Her assembly of water toys and tenders means getting out and exploring is equally tempting, and the dark waveriders mean that style and consistency is not compromised for a moment.
Capable of accommodating up to ten guests, the superyacht is perfect for families as well as smaller parties looking to enjoy a luxury charter vacation.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...