Designed for family and social life, ELALDREA+ boasts streamlined exterior lines penned by Argentinian architect Horacio Bozzo and interiors decorated by the Benetti Style Department.
The motor yacht also has a number of unusual features, one of which is the pearl white paint on her superstructure. This has the effect of enhancing or hiding certain shapes depending on the angle of light.
Another distinctive quality is the beach club as, unlike the area on most other superyachts, it can be used while underway as well as when at anchor. Adding to its appeal is a skylight, seating, bar and sauna and when the transom door is open at anchor, it leads out onto a huge swim platform.
Similarly of note are the other deck areas. A saltwater swimming pool takes pride of place on the upper deck aft and the sundeck is primed with all the facilities needed for luxurious outdoor living, including a panoramic freshwater pool, a barbecue, a 10-seater table and a lounge area.
Luxury yacht ELALDREA+ continues to impress throughout the interior, particularly with the salon on the upper deck which takes on the guise of a gaming room.
ELALDREA+ has a number of unusual features, one of which is the pearl white paint on her superstructure
On the main deck, the main salon is divided into lounge and dining areas and, further forward, there is an office which leads through to the master suite with two en-suite bathrooms and a balcony.
The remainder of the accommodation is comprised of two spacious VIP cabins and two double cabins and is found on the lower deck. Twelve guests can sleep on board in total.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.