Emerging from her shed and being transported to the nearby water, OURANOS has been officially launched ahead of her first showcase at the Monaco Yacht Show this year.
In the time-lapse footage captured by The Italian Sea Group, the viewer is able to watch as the luxury yacht makes her way through each stage of the launch process- a perfect chance to learn more about her impressive lines as well getting a glimpse into the industry more generally.
With plenty of angles illustrating the impressive size of her sundeck as well as hinting towards her voluminous interior, the video is unquestionably something of an appetizer for those considering a future luxury charter vacation.
Looking perfectly primed for luxury charter vacations, there’s no question that superyacht OURANOS will have everyone talking throughout the year
Ideally suited for extended cruising, luxury charter yacht OURANOS features a vast and open terrace at the aft end of the yacht, forming a perfect observation point overlooking the ocean.
Keen to provide guests with convenient access to the water, a sizeable beach club has also been installed with retractable doors on the hull ports allowing for a wholly unrivaled sunbathing experience.
What’s more, the beach club also doubles up to form the wellness centre onboard OURANOS- from a dedicated massage corner to a well stocked gymnasium, guests will be hard pressed to leave this part of the superyacht.
Inside, her interior has been designed to reach the heights of contemporary elegance, and her cabin configuration sleeps up to 12 guests across a range of 6 suites.
In order to make further enquiries regarding a charter vacation with M/Y OURANOS, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...