The largest superyacht ever built by Oceanco, as well as the largest motor yacht ever built in Holland, it has been no surprise to see JUBILEE dominating the headlines lately.
Distinguished by the ice blue superstructure which contrasts superbly with her arctic white hull, it was also no surprise that she was quickly filmed when sat close to the Mid-Harbor Marina in Gibraltar.
Confirmed to be spending her debut summer in the Mediterranean, there is sure to be plenty more sightings and chat surrounding the magnificent superyacht.
Tracing the length of the portside, the latest video of superyacht JUBILEE gives an even greater reflection of her impressive scale. Indeed, by taking the viewer from the bow to the stern, the film reveals just how greater her proportions are.
What’s more, by ensuring that all parts of the yacht are featured in the film, the viewer is also able to appreciate the expansive exterior space featured on the main deck.
Ultimately, the latest video of JUBILEE is sure to keep everyone’s excitement high as she prepares for her maiden cruises this summer.
Glistening in the Gibraltar sunshine, superyacht JUBILEE attracted plenty of onlookers as she sat in the Mid-Harbor Marina
Whilst M/Y JUBILEE is not expected to be available for charter, be sure to take a look at all of the Oceanco superyachts which are open for charter.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...