Launched in February and completing her sea trials in June, there has been a huge buzz of excitement surrounding the progress of superyacht JUBILEE.
Of course, this should come as no surprise as the size of JUBILEE makes her the 30th largest superyacht in the world, nudging out both the 110m/360ft luxury yacht ONA and the 110m/360ft motor yacht RADIANT by being a few important centimetres longer.
Now confirmed to be undertaking her maiden voyage in the Mediterranean, there’s no doubt that her striking exterior designed by Igor Lobanov will attract plenty of attention.
Take a look at the video below to get a closer look at her spectacular profile as well as her impressive cruising ability.
Boasting a generously proportioned swimming pool with its own built-in aquarium, a fully certified helideck, and an interior designed by Sam Sorgiovanni, there’s no doubt that JUBILEE is joining a highly elite league of motor yachts.
In terms of entertaining guests by the water, the superyacht also boasts a large beach club which will allow for the convenient boarding of tenders whilst at the same time serving as an exciting communal space.
What’s more, by making use of horizontal glazing techniques and adding electric blue panelling to her exterior, the overall profile of JUBILEE is sure to become iconic in no time whatsoever.
Not only the largest superyacht to be built in Holland, superyacht JUBILEE is also amongst the most stylish and innovative
Whilst no images currently exist of her voluminous interior, it has been confirmed that she includes 15 cabins which allows her owner to accommodate up to 30 guests.
Besides being visually outstanding and equipped with all of the latest features, superyacht JUBILEE has also been built to capably carry out worldwide cruising.
Whilst M/Y JUBILEE is not expected to be made available for charter, be sure to take a look at all of the Oceanco superyachts which are open for charter.
Also be sure to take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
Video and images courtesy of Dutch Yachting.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...