Available between the 15th and 25th July, the impressive Feadship superyacht HIGHLANDER has reduced her charter rate for summer 2018.
Following a refit in 2014 by Joanne de Guardiola Designs, the Dutch vessel boasts sumptuous interiors designed by Jon Bannenberg for superior comfort while cruising. The idyllic collection of neutral fabrics, dark woods and bespoke custom art create a stunning minimalist style which is relaxing and inviting to all guests on board.
Natural light enhances the already luxurious interior thanks to the wide expanse of windows throughout the vessel, promoting the feeling of space and airiness.
Entertaining guests on board HIGHLANDER is easy with a top of the range, fully equipped media salon. Featuring the same lavish dark wood interior as the rest of the vessel, the media salon is the perfect place for guests to unwind during chilled out evenings at sea.
For guests wanting some reading space, the elegant main salon is another great space for daytime entertaining indoors. Comfortable seating and ample leg room presents a relaxing environment which is the cosy alternative to the elevated sky lounge.
Boasting contrasting colours, the bright sky lounge is ideal for cocktail sessions and afternoon teas while watching the staggering scenery around the azure waters.
After a relaxing day at sea accommodation on board the HIGHLANDER is welcoming and relaxing. Up to 12 guests can stay on board within seven cabins. The master cabin takes pride of place on the main deck with one VIP cabin, two queen cabins, two twins and one single cabin all located on the lower deck.
Out on the exterior of the HIGHLANDER, there's ample space to relax in the sun on a split level sundeck. Spacious sun pads and a collection of sun loungers accompany a large on deck Jacuzzi with a wet bar to complete the ensemble.
Guests will love the space of the sundeck and suppertime on the upper deck will be just as spectacular with semi alfresco dining. Paired up with some chaise loungers, the upper deck provides sweeping views of HIGHLANDER and advantageous views of the Adriatic sunset.
In order to find out more about this offer, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker today.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the yachts for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...