Delivered from AB Yachts in 2009, MUSA is unquestionably one of the finest exports of the forward-thinking Italian shipyard.
One of the most high performing yachts for her size, she partners her sea-going engineering with all of the amenities necessary for enjoying a wholly memorable luxury charter vacation.
Indeed, with a relaxed and neutrally styled interior courtesy of Guido de Groot Design, guests will find themselves effortlessly navigating the waters of the Mediterranean all whilst unwinding in perfect comfort.
Out on the sundeck, guests are able to make good use of the many sun beds on offer as well as enjoying some well arranged meals prepared on the barbecue.
Whilst this part of the boat is ideal for socialising when at-anchor, there’s definitely something special about kicking back on the huge lounge located at the aft when underway.
What’s more, the fly bridge on luxury yacht MUSA is nicely minimal, allowing entire parties to take in the views without feeling at all crowded or negotiating with any unnecessary obstructions.
With a tender garage appropriately situated at the centre of the swim platform, getting out on the water could not be more convenient.
Contrasting a strikingly unique exterior with a more gentle interior, MUSA is a superyacht capable of impressing every kind of charterer
When stepping inside of MUSA, guests are immediately struck by her suitably relaxed decor. Utilising a neutral colour pallette, the Dutch design house have ensured that everyone on board is at ease wherever they find themselves.
From a spaciously organised main salon complete with oak furniture to an open dining area towards the aft, everything guests do, they do effortlessly.
At the foredeck, a neatly installed stairway leads down to the galley which boasts a full size cooking range- a nice touch which lends to the intimate feel of the yacht.
Capable of accommodating up to 9 guests across a range of 5 superbly finished staterooms, MUSA also comes with an attentive and experienced crew of 5.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...