Delivered from AB Yachts in 2009, MUSA is unquestionably one of the finest exports of the forward-thinking Italian shipyard.
One of the most high performing yachts for her size, she partners her sea-going engineering with all of the amenities necessary for enjoying a wholly memorable luxury charter vacation.
Indeed, with a relaxed and neutrally styled interior courtesy of Guido de Groot Design, guests will find themselves effortlessly navigating the waters of the Mediterranean all whilst unwinding in perfect comfort.
Out on the sundeck, guests are able to make good use of the many sun beds on offer as well as enjoying some well arranged meals prepared on the barbecue.
Whilst this part of the boat is ideal for socialising when at-anchor, there’s definitely something special about kicking back on the huge lounge located at the aft when underway.
What’s more, the fly bridge on luxury yacht MUSA is nicely minimal, allowing entire parties to take in the views without feeling at all crowded or negotiating with any unnecessary obstructions.
With a tender garage appropriately situated at the centre of the swim platform, getting out on the water could not be more convenient.
Contrasting a strikingly unique exterior with a more gentle interior, MUSA is a superyacht capable of impressing every kind of charterer
When stepping inside of MUSA, guests are immediately struck by her suitably relaxed decor. Utilising a neutral colour pallette, the Dutch design house have ensured that everyone on board is at ease wherever they find themselves.
From a spaciously organised main salon complete with oak furniture to an open dining area towards the aft, everything guests do, they do effortlessly.
At the foredeck, a neatly installed stairway leads down to the galley which boasts a full size cooking range- a nice touch which lends to the intimate feel of the yacht.
Capable of accommodating up to 9 guests across a range of 5 superbly finished staterooms, MUSA also comes with an attentive and experienced crew of 5.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...