Ultra-Modern Superyacht MUSA Now Available For Charter
Delivered from AB Yachts in 2009, MUSA is unquestionably one of the finest exports of the forward-thinking Italian shipyard.
One of the most high performing yachts for her size, she partners her sea-going engineering with all of the amenities necessary for enjoying a wholly memorable luxury charter vacation.
Indeed, with a relaxed and neutrally styled interior courtesy of Guido de Groot Design, guests will find themselves effortlessly navigating the waters of the Mediterranean all whilst unwinding in perfect comfort.
Out on the sundeck, guests are able to make good use of the many sun beds on offer as well as enjoying some well arranged meals prepared on the barbecue.
Whilst this part of the boat is ideal for socialising when at-anchor, there’s definitely something special about kicking back on the huge lounge located at the aft when underway.
What’s more, the fly bridge on luxury yacht MUSA is nicely minimal, allowing entire parties to take in the views without feeling at all crowded or negotiating with any unnecessary obstructions.
With a tender garage appropriately situated at the centre of the swim platform, getting out on the water could not be more convenient.
Contrasting a strikingly unique exterior with a more gentle interior, MUSA is a superyacht capable of impressing every kind of charterer
When stepping inside of MUSA, guests are immediately struck by her suitably relaxed decor. Utilising a neutral colour pallette, the Dutch design house have ensured that everyone on board is at ease wherever they find themselves.
From a spaciously organised main salon complete with oak furniture to an open dining area towards the aft, everything guests do, they do effortlessly.
At the foredeck, a neatly installed stairway leads down to the galley which boasts a full size cooking range- a nice touch which lends to the intimate feel of the yacht.
Capable of accommodating up to 9 guests across a range of 5 superbly finished staterooms, MUSA also comes with an attentive and experienced crew of 5.
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...