Delivered from AB Yachts in 2009, MUSA is unquestionably one of the finest exports of the forward-thinking Italian shipyard.
One of the most high performing yachts for her size, she partners her sea-going engineering with all of the amenities necessary for enjoying a wholly memorable luxury charter vacation.
Indeed, with a relaxed and neutrally styled interior courtesy of Guido de Groot Design, guests will find themselves effortlessly navigating the waters of the Mediterranean all whilst unwinding in perfect comfort.
Out on the sundeck, guests are able to make good use of the many sun beds on offer as well as enjoying some well arranged meals prepared on the barbecue.
Whilst this part of the boat is ideal for socialising when at-anchor, there’s definitely something special about kicking back on the huge lounge located at the aft when underway.
What’s more, the fly bridge on luxury yacht MUSA is nicely minimal, allowing entire parties to take in the views without feeling at all crowded or negotiating with any unnecessary obstructions.
With a tender garage appropriately situated at the centre of the swim platform, getting out on the water could not be more convenient.
Contrasting a strikingly unique exterior with a more gentle interior, MUSA is a superyacht capable of impressing every kind of charterer
When stepping inside of MUSA, guests are immediately struck by her suitably relaxed decor. Utilising a neutral colour pallette, the Dutch design house have ensured that everyone on board is at ease wherever they find themselves.
From a spaciously organised main salon complete with oak furniture to an open dining area towards the aft, everything guests do, they do effortlessly.
At the foredeck, a neatly installed stairway leads down to the galley which boasts a full size cooking range- a nice touch which lends to the intimate feel of the yacht.
Capable of accommodating up to 9 guests across a range of 5 superbly finished staterooms, MUSA also comes with an attentive and experienced crew of 5.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...