Multi award-winning superyacht AQUARIUS is now available for charters around the exquisite blue waters of Turkey
This custom-built Mengi-Yay tri-deck motor yacht boasts many stand-out features, including a large beautifully-appointed beach club with 3-way opening and a generous beam of 9m/30ft, offering ample space for her guests.
AQUARIUS's masculine lines and near-vertical prow, along with a unique wooden laminated epoxy hull and superstructure, make a striking statement as she cuts through the water and it's clear why her launch in 2016 was met with much acclaim, subsequently garnering a host of nominations and awards.
AQUARIUS's masculine lines and near-vertical prow...make a striking statement as she cuts through the water
Her accomodation includes 5 luxurious cabins catering for up to 10 guests; comprising a master suite with private side balconies offering panoramic views, with a further 4 cabins located on the lower deck.
She also can also accommodate up to 9 crew, ensuring extremely high standards for your yacht charter, delivered by a capable and loyal crew.
Her oriental influenced interior is the collaboration of Mengi-Yay and BTA Design, culminating in an elaborate styling of rich carpets, light and dark woods and elegant marble. Her exterior spaces include a raft of sumptous seating areas, bars and alfresco dining options.
AQUARIUS boasts a raft of amenities, including a gym, jacuzzi and two quadskis located on the bridge deck aft.
She is capable of reaching a top speed of 16 knots, with a comfortable cruising speed of 12 knots powered by twin CAT C32 1450hp engines.
AQUARIUS is available for charter around the exquisite turquoise waters of Turkey. This region boasts a deeply rich cultural heritage, and with more coastline than any other country in the Mediterranean it is unsurprising that Turkey has become one of the most-sought after destinations for luxury yacht charters during the summer.
For more tips and inspiration on this stunning region, please read our Turkey yacht charter guide.
To compare the complete market, take a look at all East Mediterranean luxury charter yachts.
For more information, please speak with your yacht broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed