Launched this week, the 77m/253ft motor yacht GO is largest yacht built by the Turquoise shipyard and is on schedule for delivery later this year.
From a touch and go helipad to a well-positioned beach club with retracting balconies, there can be no question that superyacht GO marks a landmark moment for both the Turquoise shipyard and Turkey more generally.
Indeed, she joins the league of largest yachts built in Turkey, being 5m larger than the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA from fellow Turkish yard Dunya, and will be the largest yacht built in Turkey until the 80m/263ft ‘Bilgin 263’ is delivered from Bilgin.
Full of fantastic features, GO is sure to inspire all who see her out on the water, as well as treating her owner to an intimate world of luxury.
Crowning all of the standout features of superyacht GO is a five metre swimming pool situated up on the sundeck.
Surrounded by comfortable furnishings for guests to dry off on, this section of the exterior has been expertly arranged by the award-winning British stylists H2 Yacht Design.
As the below video demonstrates, both the interior and exterior areas of the motor yacht have been completed in a contemporary way that promises to deliver a bright and airy feel.
Making phenomenal use of her volume, superyacht GO boasts a range of stunning social and guest areas
Thoughtfully designed, the touch and go helipad on the bow of superyacht GO is positioned in such a way that the owner can walk directly into their private suite on arrival.
Passing a private spa pool situated just outside of the sleeping area, the owner will find themselves in breathtakingly modern surroundings with 280 degree views across the water.
Also designed by H2 Yacht Design, the interior of superyacht GO is composed of bright white furnishings and fixtures, a colour scheme which is sure to have an enlivening effect on all those stepping on board.
Hugely accessible, guests are able to make use of a centrally located elevator which runs from the lower deck right up to the sundeck, an unusual addition which promises to open up all of the social and guest areas in style.
Adding to her impressive list of remarkable features is a side-loading tender garage which allows guests to effortlessly embark and disembark from the comfort of her ten metre limo tender or the eight metre multi-purpose tender.
What’s more, the intelligent placement of the tender garage means that there has been no compromise in the proportions of her beach club at the aft.
Spanning 162 square metres, the beach club on board Turquoise superyacht GO is sure to form the social hub of any getaway the owner embarks on, with the retractable balconies opening the area up to form the perfect chillout space.
Indeed, with the enormous swim platform stretching off the aft guests will be able to enjoy relaxing and socialising by the waterside in superior comfort.
Whilst M/Y GO will not be joining the charter fleet, be sure to take a look at all of the Turquoise yachts for charter.
Also, be sure to take a look at all of the yachts for charter in Turkey.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...