Trinity Superyacht ‘Amarula Sun’ Opens for New Year’s Charter in the Bahamas
Launched from the US shipyard in 2008, Amarula Sun underwent a refit in 2014, ensuring she is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter. Boasting a sumptuous interior, vast deck spaces for alfresco living and state-of-the-art amenities, she is a fine charter choice.
Following her revamp, she now features all-new electronics and AV equipment, new Apple TVs throughout, Zero Speed Stabilizers for maximum comfort when cruising and when at anchor, and a baby grand piano and skylounge fireplace for added ambience.
Whether hosting a party or spending quality time with loved-ones this New Year’s, the motor yacht will be able to cater to your wishes against the stunning backdrop of the Bahamas, renowned for its glittering turquoise waters and powdery white sand beaches.
Enjoy breakfast in the main deck aft's alfresco lounge before heading to the swim platform, the ideal place to launch the water toys or unwind in the beach club setup. After a barbecue lunch on the sundeck, guests take a dip in the 8-person Jacuzzi complete with a swim-up bar.
Alfresco dining can also be enjoyed on the bridge deck aft, equipped with a large round table for 12 guests, and opportunities for relaxation and entertainment continue into the Patrick Knowles-designed interior of charter yacht Amarula Sun.
Raised American cherry panelling, maple burl and figured bubinga woods create a welcoming, elegant and beautiful atmosphere across the whole yacht. Her open-plan main salon features a lounge as well as an opulent dining area, with a hand-painted mural ceiling.
Another highlight is her split-level master suite. Located forward on main deck, the suite boasts 180-degree views and a private seating area. The remaining accommodation comprises three double cabins and one twin cabin.
There is also an extremely impressive selection of on-board water toys, such as WaveRunners, SeaDoo Sparks, a flyboard, JetLev boat and jetpack, waterslide, five-person banana boat and water skis.
Raised American cherry panelling, maple burl and figured bubinga woods create a welcoming, elegant and beautiful atmosphere
More Yacht Information
Amarula Sun Yacht For Charter
50m Trinity Yachts, 2008 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...