Are you looking to grab a last-minute summer bargain? Check out the best late-summer incentives below, currently in place on luxury charter yachts for the remainder of the summer season.
Icarus - Reduced Rates: The 27 metre Jongert charter yacht Icarus is dropping her weekly base rate by 10% for all yacht charters until 10th September in the Mediterranean.
Alessandro - Reduced Rates: The 40 metre Ruth Yachting charter yacht Alessandro is reducing her weekly base rate by up to 20% for charters throughout August and September in the East Mediterranean.
Merlin - Discounted Rates: The 30.5 metre Mengi-Yay charter yacht Merlin has dropped her weekly base rate for all remaining charters this summer in Turkey.
Romachris II - Late Summer Discount: The 27.17 metre Leopard charter yacht Romachris II is dropping her weekly base rate by more than 10% for day-only or week long charters on the French Riviera until the end of the summer.
Sunliner X - 15% Discount: The 36.03 metre Siar Moschini charter yacht Sunliner X is offering a 15% discount on luxury yacht charters in the West Mediterranean or Croatia until the end of August.
Magenta M - Discounted Rates: The 43 metre CRN charter yacht Magenta M is offering discounted weekly rates for charters throughout August in Greece and Turkey.
4You - 15% Discount: The 47 metre Heesen charter yacht 4You is giving a 15% discount for charters during the first week of September in the South of France.
These are just a selection of the fantastic special offers currently in place througout the charter market. To see more deals, visit our Charter Yacht Special Offers page.
To book one of these fantastic deals, get in touch with your yacht charter broker.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...