Are you looking to grab a last-minute summer bargain? Check out the best late-summer incentives below, currently in place on luxury charter yachts for the remainder of the summer season.
Icarus - Reduced Rates: The 27 metre Jongert charter yacht Icarus is dropping her weekly base rate by 10% for all yacht charters until 10th September in the Mediterranean.
Alessandro - Reduced Rates: The 40 metre Ruth Yachting charter yacht Alessandro is reducing her weekly base rate by up to 20% for charters throughout August and September in the East Mediterranean.
Merlin - Discounted Rates: The 30.5 metre Mengi-Yay charter yacht Merlin has dropped her weekly base rate for all remaining charters this summer in Turkey.
Romachris II - Late Summer Discount: The 27.17 metre Leopard charter yacht Romachris II is dropping her weekly base rate by more than 10% for day-only or week long charters on the French Riviera until the end of the summer.
Sunliner X - 15% Discount: The 36.03 metre Siar Moschini charter yacht Sunliner X is offering a 15% discount on luxury yacht charters in the West Mediterranean or Croatia until the end of August.
Magenta M - Discounted Rates: The 43 metre CRN charter yacht Magenta M is offering discounted weekly rates for charters throughout August in Greece and Turkey.
4You - 15% Discount: The 47 metre Heesen charter yacht 4You is giving a 15% discount for charters during the first week of September in the South of France.
These are just a selection of the fantastic special offers currently in place througout the charter market. To see more deals, visit our Charter Yacht Special Offers page.
To book one of these fantastic deals, get in touch with your yacht charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed