Are you looking to grab a last-minute summer bargain? Check out the best late-summer incentives below, currently in place on luxury charter yachts for the remainder of the summer season.
Icarus - Reduced Rates: The 27 metre Jongert charter yacht Icarus is dropping her weekly base rate by 10% for all yacht charters until 10th September in the Mediterranean.
Alessandro - Reduced Rates: The 40 metre Ruth Yachting charter yacht Alessandro is reducing her weekly base rate by up to 20% for charters throughout August and September in the East Mediterranean.
Merlin - Discounted Rates: The 30.5 metre Mengi-Yay charter yacht Merlin has dropped her weekly base rate for all remaining charters this summer in Turkey.
Romachris II - Late Summer Discount: The 27.17 metre Leopard charter yacht Romachris II is dropping her weekly base rate by more than 10% for day-only or week long charters on the French Riviera until the end of the summer.
Sunliner X - 15% Discount: The 36.03 metre Siar Moschini charter yacht Sunliner X is offering a 15% discount on luxury yacht charters in the West Mediterranean or Croatia until the end of August.
Magenta M - Discounted Rates: The 43 metre CRN charter yacht Magenta M is offering discounted weekly rates for charters throughout August in Greece and Turkey.
4You - 15% Discount: The 47 metre Heesen charter yacht 4You is giving a 15% discount for charters during the first week of September in the South of France.
These are just a selection of the fantastic special offers currently in place througout the charter market. To see more deals, visit our Charter Yacht Special Offers page.
To book one of these fantastic deals, get in touch with your yacht charter broker.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...