With a race circuit that passes directly in front of Port Hercules marina, the Monaco Grand Prix wouldn’t be complete without a selection of luxury yachts lined up opposite the track to soak up the high-octane racing action.
While it is too late to book a private yacht charter, there are still some tickets available on board the best superyachts offering trackside berths and VIP hospitality.
Those watching the Grand Prix from a superyacht can expect even more thrills and excitement from the Grand Prix this year. So far, Mercedes has been the team to beat- but former Formula One driver Jenson Button believes that Monaco will be the race which shake things up in the championship.
“The next couple of races [will be] definitely mixing it up, and that changes the mindset of those teams and also of Mercedes’ drivers.” He told told Sky F1.
The next couple of races [will be] definitely mixing it up.
Both driving for Mercedes, Lewis Hamilton and Valaterri Bottas have mopped up first and second place in every Grand Prix of the Championship so far, with Hamilton currently maintaining the lead with 26 points.
“Monaco is probably a circuit at which they’re still probably going to be very quick.” Button continued. “But you will have the Red Bulls, Max is going to be there.”
Coming in third place on the leaderboard is Max Verstappen, driving for Red Bull, and it’s looking likely he’ll be the one to switch things up in Monaco.
“If Max gets Saturday right and doesn’t shunt in qualifying we all know how quick he is, and especially around street circuits. So they’ll be there fighting with them.” Button said.
Mercedes last won the Monaco Grand Prix in 2016. In 2017, Sebastien Vettel, driving for Ferrari took home the gold, and last year’s Monaco winner was Daniel Ricciardo for Red Bull. Mercedes has a total of 7 wins at the Monaco Grand Prix so far, while Ferrari has 10.
Monaco Grand Prix Yacht Hospitality deals are the ultimate way to watch the races in a social setting, networking with fellow Grand Prix attendees and enjoying the buzz of Formula One.
While all Yacht Hospitality Packages are different, the best offer a premium trackside berth with clear views over the cars tearing around the racetrack. Read our guide on the Best Yacht Hospitality Packages at the Monaco Grand Prix.
During the day, those on board can expect free-flowing champagne, a lively atmosphere and a spread of gourmet food. You can unwind and watch the races from anywhere on board, with screens throughout the interior of the yacht and a dedicated crew on hand to ensure you have everything you need.
Monaco Grand Prix Yacht Hospitality packages are the ultimate way to watch the races in a social setting.
The best Yacht Hospitality Packages also offer Q and A sessions with famous F1 drivers, providing some excellent insight and behind-the-scenes stories from the world of Formula One racing.
As the races draw to a close, the party ambience begins to amp up a notch. Exclusive entertainment includes appearances from famous DJs spinning the decks and music acts giving intimate on-board performances.
Expect dazzling lights, unbeatable party vibes and plenty of drinks to ensure a memorable night partying in the heart of Monaco.
Practise races begin tomorrow, on Thursday 23, while the Grand Prix will take to the track on Sunday 26.
To learn more, click below for help to plan your perfect VIP Yacht Hospitality Package for the F1 Monaco Grand Prix.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...