An impressive selection of superyachts remain open for charter to the Monaco Grand Prix, meaning last-minute bookings to the world-famous sporting event, running from May 26 to 29, are still possible.
Among the yachts available for the upcoming Monaco Grand Prix is the 50m/164ft classic yacht MALAHNE. Re-launched in March 2015 by the UK-based Pendennis Shipyard, the yacht underwent a meticulous 30-month restoration to return to her former 1930s glory.
Sporting her original 1937 shape once again, following an unflattering refit in the 1980s, she is guaranteed to turn heads in the glittering port of Monaco. Owned by film producer Sam Spiegel in the 1960s, she has hosted many Hollywood stars and is accustomed to such illustrious surrounds.
Likewise, her Oliver Laws-designed interior is guarannteed to impress. With bespoke furniture, art and antique silver, her original Art Deco style has been brought back to life, paying homage to the grandest era of classic yachting.
There are plenty of well-appointed outdoor spaces as well in which guests can take in all the thrilling on-shore action while dining, relaxing or socialising with friends and family.
Also open for the unmissable event is the 49m/162ft superyacht HIGHLANDER who, likewise, has a distinguished history. Originally built for Malcom Forbes in 1986, she became one of the best known symbols of big business, cruising the east coast of America as a corporate yacht for the Forbes magazine.
After hosting glamorous movie stars and heads of states, she completed an 18-month refit in 2014 and today boasts many luxurious settings in which to soak up all the adrenaline-filled racing. Top of the list is the sundeck Jacuzzi with multi-coloured LED lights, a stylish upper deck alfresco dining area and the beautifully-styled skylounge.
If you feel like taking a break from the racing, however, head to the massage room or catch a movie in the state-of-the-art media salon. Alternatively, the yacht is a perfect option to host an event charter thanks to her disco lounge.
Open for the Monaco Grand Prix, she has been bestowed with unique deck spaces and magnificent ocean views, which ensure you will never miss any of the exciting action
Boasting a metallic navy blue hull and vertical bow, the 44m/144ft superyacht BLADE is sure to stand out from the crowd. Open for the Monaco Grand Prix, she has been bestowed with unique deck spaces and magnificent ocean views, which ensure you will never miss any of the exciting action.
The main deck of the motor yacht has an open beach house feel, where her modern main salon designed by Michela Riverberi rolls harmoniously into the expansive aft deck, and her minimalist sun deck offers luxe lounging, dining and sunning spots.
Other highlights include floor-to-ceiling windows in the master suite and main salon, a fresh, bright and contemporary environment, and a large swim platform, which hinges out and down to water level from the stern when anchored on a luxury charter vacation.
Another head-turner with last-minute availability is ISA’s 43m/142ft superyacht PHILMI. Launched in 2014, her dynamic exterior lines and a stunning turquoise paintjob house a similarly eye-catching interior from Sandrine Melot Richesse Interior.
Cool and contemporary, the indoor areas are flooded with natural light and include Swarovski crystal panelling for additional sparkle. Light wood floor and panelling create the backdrop for the main salon’s bar and lounge area, looked over by a striking bronze statue, and after a busy day on the water guests can head to one of the five staterooms, all with their own colour scheme.
Outside, meanwhile, alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the aft deck and the innovative sundeck offers a total haven of relaxation, perfect for immersing yourself in the Grand Prix happenings. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, unwind on the sun loungers or entertain guests under the retractable sun roof.
For further information on chartering any of these yachts, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...