Returning to the Newport Shipyard in Rhode Island this june, the Newport Charter Yacht Show has once again attracted a commanding line-up of attending superyachts.
An ideal opportunity for brokers to gather an abundance of information for when it comes to advising charterers on their next luxury charter vacation, the event has historically attracted vessels of a outstanding stature.
As social as it is professional, the organisers also host a number of networking events over the weekend to allow guests to secure relationships and refine their insight.
No exception to tradition, this year’s show has generated a fervor of excitement after publishing the list of motor yachts and sailing yachts confirmed to be on display, as well as the shipyards offering seminars and services.
Now only a few days away, we take a look at some of the yachts which will be available for inspection.
1. One More Toy
Effortlessly opulent, the 47m/155ft luxury yacht ‘One More Toy’ is sure to have more than a few brokers passing through her main salon to inspect the intricate workmanship which defines her aesthetic.
Enjoying a complete refit earlier this year, her furniture is all brand new, her entertainment systems has undergone a total upgrade, and her teak has been re-finished.
A true entertainer, she includes a full bar adjacent to the BBQ on the sundeck, and huge windows flank her comfortable furnishings in the main salon.
Sensitive to the needs of her guests, One More Toy also provides elevator access to each of her deck spaces, making her current availability in New England that bit more enticing.
Nicely flexible, her layout has a private library which can be easily transformed into a fourth stateroom to allow up to twelve guests to sleep on board whilst on charter.
2. LADY VICTORIA
No stranger to the cruising grounds of North America, the 37m/120ft motor yacht ‘Lady Victoria’ will unquestionably cut a fine figure as she makes herself available for tours at this year’s show.
True to the DNA of Feadship, her exterior is composed of sharply harmonious lines whilst her interior is classically inspired.
Recalling the timeless elegance of yachting, Lady Victoria also features a list of modern amenities such as a deck Jacuzzi, a collection of explorer-friendly tenders, and the latest towable water toys.
Currently available for charter in New England, M/Y Lady Victoria is capable of comfortably accommodating up to eight guests with an attendant crew of five.
Truly diverse, the Newport Charter Yacht Show reveals the vast variety in superyachts available for charter
3. Zoom Zoom Zoom
Emphasising the kinds of outdoor living which comes with being on charter, she boasts a sizeable beach club complete with a Jacuzzi and a BBQ situated close to her central alfresco dining area.
Inside, her tastefully glamorous interior design is as inviting as it is stylish, with space clearly being a priority in the communal spaces.
Comprised of a single master cabin, two VIP suites, a single double and a twin, M/Y Zoom Zoom Zoom can comfortably sleep up to ten guests.
If you are interested in chartering any of the yachts confirmed for this year’s show, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker to find out more.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the yachts appearing at the Newport Charter Yacht Show here.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- A First Look At The Refit Of Charter Yacht DESTINYRecently returning home to Heesen for an exacting refit, the 37m/122ft motor yacht DESTINY has taken on a brand new you...
- More Charter Yachts Set For Mediterranean Yacht ShowJoining an already outstanding collection of superyachts, three new charter yachts have been confirmed for the Mediterr...