Hosted in the glitzy marina of OneOcean Port Vell, the Superyacht Show aims to provide a more relaxed setting for industry professionals, charterers and those interested in yachting to peruse a wide selection of superyachts.
It also highlights Spain’s potential as a superyacht hub, with easy access to the sparkling Mediterranean and the Balearic Islands, which offer a slice of party life in Ibiza, and secluded beaches on neighbouring Mallorca.
The 2019 edition boasts a strong fleet of attending yachts, and below we have rounded up our top five must-see yachts at the show.
One of the most iconic sailing yachts ever built, the 88m/289ft superyacht ‘Maltese Falcon’ is currently the largest yacht on the line-up at the Superyacht Show 2019.
The Perini-Navi built yacht will be catching plenty of attention with her groundbreaking DynaRig design, which makes her one of the most remarkable yachts on the charter fleet and contributes to her exceptional sailing performance.
Those that have the chance to step on board will be impressed by her luxury facilities, which includes one of the largest outdoor cinema screens on any yacht, as well as polished interiors which features glossy ebony tones and futuristic lighting.
A truly stand-out superyacht, the 72m/236ft motor yacht SOLO is a fine blend of innovative technology and decadent design.
Show-goers who are lucky enough to tour the yacht’s interiors will experience a convention-eschewing layout that aims to create a more seamless living environment for charter guests.
Launched by Tankoa last year, SOLO is the charter yacht of choice for those with discerning tastes. Read our complete review of superyacht SOLO to learn more about her.
Recognisable thanks to an elongated, low profile, the 50m/163ft motor yacht ‘Endeavour 2’ from Rossi Navi is sure to be popular at the show among those who know what she houses on board.
Her minimalist interior design, innovative propulsion system and thoughtfully-placed balconies in the master suite earnt her a prestigious accolade at last year’s Superyacht Society Awards.
With her long-range cruising capacities, she is also perfectly primed for adventures in the lap of luxury.
Timelessly unique, Heesen’s 50m/164ft luxury yacht INCEPTION is a great addition to this year’s line-up. From the outside, show-goers will be able to admire her pair of hottub pools on the owner’s deck and sundeck.
Those considering a family yacht charter vacation should consider paying the yacht a visit, as she is well-designed to cater to children.
Her interiors feature playful pops of colour, and her entertainment systems are discreetly integrated to ensure those on board enjoy every moment of their superyacht charter.
With the sun beaming down on her midnight blue hull, the 68m/223ft motor yacht ‘Triple Seven’ is sure to look particularly enticing at the dock in Barcelona.
Launched by Nobiskrug in 2006, the award-winning superyacht underwent a refit in 2014 that has left her in pristine condition. She enjoys classic cream interiors, with sumptuous materials throughout.
Those chartering her can take advantage of her mammoth swim platform and her expansive sundeck, which plays host to a sleek swimming pool and numerous lounging options.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.