Hosted in the glitzy marina of OneOcean Port Vell, the Superyacht Show aims to provide a more relaxed setting for industry professionals, charterers and those interested in yachting to peruse a wide selection of superyachts.
It also highlights Spain’s potential as a superyacht hub, with easy access to the sparkling Mediterranean and the Balearic Islands, which offer a slice of party life in Ibiza, and secluded beaches on neighbouring Mallorca.
The 2019 edition boasts a strong fleet of attending yachts, and below we have rounded up our top five must-see yachts at the show.
One of the most iconic sailing yachts ever built, the 88m/289ft superyacht ‘Maltese Falcon’ is currently the largest yacht on the line-up at the Superyacht Show 2019.
The Perini-Navi built yacht will be catching plenty of attention with her groundbreaking DynaRig design, which makes her one of the most remarkable yachts on the charter fleet and contributes to her exceptional sailing performance.
Those that have the chance to step on board will be impressed by her luxury facilities, which includes one of the largest outdoor cinema screens on any yacht, as well as polished interiors which features glossy ebony tones and futuristic lighting.
A truly stand-out superyacht, the 72m/236ft motor yacht SOLO is a fine blend of innovative technology and decadent design.
Show-goers who are lucky enough to tour the yacht’s interiors will experience a convention-eschewing layout that aims to create a more seamless living environment for charter guests.
Launched by Tankoa last year, SOLO is the charter yacht of choice for those with discerning tastes. Read our complete review of superyacht SOLO to learn more about her.
Recognisable thanks to an elongated, low profile, the 50m/163ft motor yacht ‘Endeavour 2’ from Rossi Navi is sure to be popular at the show among those who know what she houses on board.
Her minimalist interior design, innovative propulsion system and thoughtfully-placed balconies in the master suite earnt her a prestigious accolade at last year’s Superyacht Society Awards.
With her long-range cruising capacities, she is also perfectly primed for adventures in the lap of luxury.
Timelessly unique, Heesen’s 50m/164ft luxury yacht INCEPTION is a great addition to this year’s line-up. From the outside, show-goers will be able to admire her pair of hottub pools on the owner’s deck and sundeck.
Those considering a family yacht charter vacation should consider paying the yacht a visit, as she is well-designed to cater to children.
Her interiors feature playful pops of colour, and her entertainment systems are discreetly integrated to ensure those on board enjoy every moment of their superyacht charter.
With the sun beaming down on her midnight blue hull, the 68m/223ft motor yacht ‘Triple Seven’ is sure to look particularly enticing at the dock in Barcelona.
Launched by Nobiskrug in 2006, the award-winning superyacht underwent a refit in 2014 that has left her in pristine condition. She enjoys classic cream interiors, with sumptuous materials throughout.
Those chartering her can take advantage of her mammoth swim platform and her expansive sundeck, which plays host to a sleek swimming pool and numerous lounging options.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...