Having gained significant traction from its inaugural event last year, the MYBA Pop Up Superyacht Show will be returning to Porto Montenegro between the 2nd and 4th September.
Unquestionably an ideal spot for a pop up show, Porto Montenegro is a marina defined by its modern aesthetic and range of leading facilities.
Surrounded by luxury apartments and a short walk from a number of boutique stores, the debut of the show last year attracted a host of impressive luxury yachts, a feat which organisers are confident will be repeated this year.
Similarly, the 50m/164ft luxury yacht MARIU attracted considerable attention from brokers keen to get beyond the brochures and gather greater insight into her charms.
Whilst we await the list of confirmed yachts for this year’s edition, it’s worth bearing in mind how the pop-up show can assist in your decisions regarding your next luxury yacht charter vacation.
Presenting the perfect opportunity for brokers to gather vital information, the MYBA Pop Up Show in Porto Montenegro is simply unmissable
Reportedly the most popular superyacht show in the Adriatic last year, the MYBA Pop Up Show is estimated to attract the same degree of discerning attention.
Indeed, it’s not just the superyachts and attendant crews who will be in attendance, but also representative of the industry who will be on hand to answer any and all questions.
Ultimately, the MYBA Pop-Up Superyacht Show 2016 is sure to bring out some of the most desirable charter yachts on the global fleet.
As yachts begin to be announced for the event, YachtCharterFleet will be among the first to provide extensive coverage.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...