Running from October 31- November 4, FLIBS will once again be showcasing a stand-out range of superyachts, many of which are available for charter. After exclusively announcing that the privately-owned 85m/279ft motor yacht ARETI will be the largest at the show, with the 75m/244ft motor yacht ELANDESS taking second place, YachtCharterFleet is taking a closer look at the five largest yachts in attendance which are available for charter.
Coming in fifth place is the Benetti-built 55m/180ft motor yacht ‘Lady Michelle’. With a wealth of exterior deck space, she is perfectly primed for charter guests looking to bask in the sun, and boasts a retractable swim platform for easy access to the ocean.
Crowning the motor yacht, the sun deck is home to a spacious spa pool fringed by sun pads, with a shaded dining area for relaxed meals. The skylounge plays host to an enclosed gym, and an open-air cinema allows guests to create memorable moments while enjoying their private yacht charter.
Launched in 2003, ‘Lady Michelle’ underwent an extensive refit in 2017, and her refined interiors now feature bespoke furnishings which contribute to a lavish and contemporary on-board ambience.
Stamped with superior German craftsmanship by Abeking & Rasmussen and graceful interior and exterior design by Donald Starkey, the 58m/190ft superyacht ‘Lady Sheridan’ is a highly-sought after charter option.
Show-attendees wishing to tour her will be able to admire her opulent owner’s suite, expansive library and intimate skylounge. The yacht also boasts a dedicated dive platform and sumptuous seating on the sun deck, in the midst of a well-proportioned Jacuzzi.
Complete with a huge selection of water toys, Lady Sheridan is ideal for those wanting to explore the sea on their charter vacation.
On board the charter yacht, outdoor spaces are king. The expansive sun deck accommodates two wet bars, large spa pool, gym equipment and sun loungers. On the main deck, there are additional spots to dine or lie back and unwind in the sun.
The award-winning yacht was launched in 2009, and her interiors are the work of esteemed design house Bannenberg & Rowell. Replete with modern touches and luxurious twists, ELYSIAN is an experienced charter yacht that is sure to delight anyone who steps on board.
After having stepped on board the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘Excellence V’ in Monaco, the editorial team were wowed by her superb range of amenities and meticulous attention to detail. When she heads to FLIBS 2018, show-goers will no doubt feel the same way about the Abeking & Rasmussen superyacht.
Committed to heightening the feeling of proximity to the sea, the yacht is awash with outdoor spaces, leaving guests spoilt for choice when it comes to places to dine and bask in the sun. She is home to a spacious waterfront gym and two large Jacuzzis, one of which enjoys an intricately-designed waterfall feature.
Ranking first place at 63m/205ft, superyacht ‘Party Girl’ has been a popular charter option since she first came on the market. It’s all too easy to understand why - with a large beach club and spa pool on the sun deck, she is complete with all the modern amenities to ensure a yacht charter vacation in the lap of luxury.
Launched in 2013 by Icon Yachts, her interiors are Art Deco-inspired with Oriental accents creating a particularly lavish on-board atmosphere. The owner’s suite exudes elegance and features a split-level design with a private terrace.
The main deck sports an innovative indoor-outdoor veranda, which lends easy access to the retractable swim platform of the beach club. With the perfect balance of social and private areas, the charter yacht plays the perfect host to discerning charter guests.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...