The First Look Inside Charter Yacht SAVANNAH
The world’s first hybrid superyacht and decidedly eco-friendly, SAVANNAH has enjoyed the attention of enthusiasts ever since she was delivered.
Whilst she boasts multiple swimming pools, an expansive sundeck, and even an underwater lounge, the yacht has kept her cards fairly close to the table.
This ongoing mystery surrounding her finer details has ensured that she remains very much the subject of conversation, and has of course bred a healthy amount of speculation within the industry.
As Feadship release the first images of the highly innovative interior work of the Paris-based CG Design, we take a look at what guests can expect when chartering this truly extraordinary superyacht.
Making good use of the yacht’s dimensions, the interior is open plan and features panoramic floor to ceiling windows in both the main salon and dining room.
Perfectly complementing the bright colour palette which runs throughout the yacht, the amount of light which is allowed to pass through makes for a seriously relaxed ambience.
In terms of theme, luxury yacht SAVANNAH treads a path entirely of her own- rather than imitating art deco or recalling the designs of classic vessels, she includes a dynamic variety of fixtures and furnishings which help to create a sense of space and quiet.
Setting a new standard for interior design, SAVANNAH is unquestionably one of the most uniquely stylish yachts available for charter
More Yacht Information
Savannah Yacht For Charter
84m Feadship, 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...