One of the most exciting events on the superyacht social calendar, St Barts’ New Year’s Eve celebrations are world-renowned. Every year, the event attracts superyachts, celebrities and party people eager to ring in the New Year on a luxury yacht.
This year promises to be no different, with a superb selection of luxury charter yachts and an additional convoy of privately-owned yachts currently stationed around St Barts. While several have bagged coveted berths in Gustavia marina, there are also plenty out at anchor in the surrounding water.
Festivities typically begin after a just-for-fun regatta which takes place later this afternoon. Parties will be hosted on board superyachts as well as on shore, and fireworks will light up the sky above the harbour as the clock strikes midnight.
View this post on Instagram
ISLAND FULL FULL FULL !!!!!!!! St Barts is back 100% !!! #luxurytravel #luxurytraveler #travel #traveling #travelgram #travelling #traveler #instatravel #wanderlust #vacation #holidays #vip #jetset #jetsetters #jetsetter #jetsettering #islandlife #traveling #travels #island #stbartdotcom #stbarts #stbarth #stbarths #stbart #caribbean #caribbeanliving #billionaire #instaluxury #lifestyle
Generating plenty of excitement, the 163m/553ft motor yacht ECLIPSE is currently at berth off the coast of St Barts. The megayacht comes in as the second-longest yacht in the world, and every year she plays host to a celebrity-studded New Year’s Eve party.
Alongside her, Feadship's 92m/302ft superyacht AQUARIUS and Oceanco’s 81m/266ft motor yacht ‘Alfa Nero’ can also be spotted at anchor. Both of these exquisite superyachts are available for luxury yacht charter vacations, and their opulent amenities and state-of-the-art features are sure to wow anyone who steps on board.
Every year, the event attracts superyachts, celebrities and party people eager to ring in the New Year on a luxury yacht.
The 68m/244ft motor yacht ‘Sycara V’ is another charter yacht soaking up the St Barts party atmosphere out at anchor. The award-winning superyacht is a regular fixture around the Caribbean during the winter months, and charter guests can expect to ring in the New Year in complete style and comfort while on board.
Being outside of Gustavia, these superyachts will be able to enjoy a party in private or can just as easily deploy tenders to allow those on board to soak up the celebrations taking place on the island.
However, plenty of charter guests have got themselves a berth at the heart of the action, lined up along Gustavia marina. Abeking & Rasmussen’s 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘Excellence V’ is sure to turn plenty of heads, as will the 45m/146ft luxury yacht HARLE, with her distinctive De Voogt exterior.
Also in the mix is the latest launch from Turquoise: the 77m/253ft motor yacht GO, the largest yacht ever built in Turkey. While not yet available for charter, her alluring blue exterior and expansive beach club is sure to attract plenty of attention in St Barts.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.