As well as the glittering line-up of luxury yachts, the most influential property players will also be in town, making the most of the networking, learning and transaction opportunities the four-day event provides. Some, of course, will use the event as the opportunity to undertake a South of France yacht charter in order to entertain clients in the most enjoyable way possible.
With 20,000 square meters of exhibition space, MIPIM is the premier property expo to meet key stakeholders, with the office, residential, retail, healthcare, sport, logistics and industrial sectors all well represented.
There is a leading programme of 100 plus conference sessions offering insight into key sectors and property hotspots, while an exclusive platform enables close to 25,000 participants to connect during targeted matchmaking, business and social events.
Another highlight of the annual meet are the MIPIM Awards. These honour the most outstanding and accomplished real estate projects around the world and winners of the 11 categories will be revealed in a ceremony in the Grand Auditorium on 15th March.
The superyachts lined up along Cannes’ Jetée Albert Edouard have long been a regular feature of the event and, as the main action takes place just steps away in the Palais des Festival, it’s an ideal opportunity to undertake a corporate yacht charter.
As well as the glittering line-up of luxury yachts, the most influential property players will also be in town for the four-day event
A luxury yacht serves as a brilliant base and, as only MIPIM badge holders are granted access to Cannes Harbour, charterers will have no problem hosting on-board meetings with contacts, clients and partners attending the event.
There could certainly be no better way to impress, especially when hosting a fine dining experience, cocktail hour or glamorous superyacht party.
What’s more, with so many people heading to the French Riviera for the conference, a superyacht makes an unrivalled accommodation option.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.