Whilst the summer charter season is well underway, and superyachts are gathered in the celebrated ports and bays in both the Mediterranean and Caribbean, there’s still time to book a charter for a summer getaway.
Indeed, there are a number of luxury yachts believed to have some gaps in their calendar which are all but calling out to be filled.
Nicely varied, the choices on hand are certain to satisfy the similarly diverse needs of charterers- whether it’s kicking back by a pool with some cocktails, or exploring spots of unspoiled beauty, there’s a chance to get plans confirmed before everything is booked up.
With all of this in mind, we take a look at some of the superyachts with remaining availability for summer 2016 luxury charter vacations.
Extending the transom by three metres, adding a beach club to the aft, and even adding an additional master cabin on the upper deck, it was no surprise that she made it on the shortlist for ‘Best Refit’ at the World Superyacht Awards in 2013.
Her vast sundeck, for example, features a sizeable swimming pool as well as an abundance of alfresco dining spaces.
With two master suites, a single VIP, and four doubles, M/Y TITANIA is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests with an attendant crew of twenty.
Presumed to be open for charters in July and August, the 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO holds the estimable title of world’s largest high-performance ketch sailing yacht.
Besides offering a truly exciting sailing experience, her interior design is refreshingly contemporary, with plenty of colour keeping all of the communal and private spaces bright and inviting.
Something of a moveable sanctuary, AQUIJO also includes a generously sized sauna and steam room, making her wellness amenities second to none, and a real rival for her spacious exterior.
With superyachts enjoying a busy season, it’s best to book quickly for a summer 2016 charter vacation
A masterclass in timeless design, her interior is tastefully opulent with a rich range of dark woods offset by cream flourishes and oversized windows.
With seven well-appointed staterooms providing berths for up to twelve guests, M/Y APOGEE also comes with a larger crew of seventeen.
Her spa pool, for instance, is made from glass and is finely accentuated by a waterfall which cascades beside it.
Another ‘wow factor’ is assuredly the retractable staircase on the Portuguese bridge which provides access to the seating arrangement down on the foredeck.
Open in July and August for charters along the French Riviera, M/Y KINTA is able to sleep up to twelve guests when away on charter.
Part of the yachting tradition for good reason, a summertime charter vacation is unquestionably the best time to see the sights
5. ‘Amarula Sun’
Indeed, her sundeck is vastly abundant and her impressive sky lounge provides access to unparalleled views as well as a home theatre system for when the evening is winding down.
A clear entertainer, her tender garage is stocked with a number of toys spanning from Waverunners to diving gear, and the all important inflatable slide which can be attached to the upper deck.
Her interior has been crafted from American Cherry and Maple Burl, with a range of hand-painted murals in the main salon sure to capture the attention of anyone who steps on board.
Comprised of a single master cabin, three doubles, and a twin, M/Y Amarula Sun is ideal for parties of up to twelve.
If you are interested in chartering any of the yachts featured in this article, or would like to find out more regarding their specifics, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...