Whilst the summer charter season is well underway, and superyachts are gathered in the celebrated ports and bays in both the Mediterranean and Caribbean, there’s still time to book a charter for a summer getaway.
Indeed, there are a number of luxury yachts believed to have some gaps in their calendar which are all but calling out to be filled.
Nicely varied, the choices on hand are certain to satisfy the similarly diverse needs of charterers- whether it’s kicking back by a pool with some cocktails, or exploring spots of unspoiled beauty, there’s a chance to get plans confirmed before everything is booked up.
With all of this in mind, we take a look at some of the superyachts with remaining availability for summer 2016 luxury charter vacations.
Extending the transom by three metres, adding a beach club to the aft, and even adding an additional master cabin on the upper deck, it was no surprise that she made it on the shortlist for ‘Best Refit’ at the World Superyacht Awards in 2013.
Her vast sundeck, for example, features a sizeable swimming pool as well as an abundance of alfresco dining spaces.
With two master suites, a single VIP, and four doubles, M/Y TITANIA is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests with an attendant crew of twenty.
Presumed to be open for charters in July and August, the 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO holds the estimable title of world’s largest high-performance ketch sailing yacht.
Besides offering a truly exciting sailing experience, her interior design is refreshingly contemporary, with plenty of colour keeping all of the communal and private spaces bright and inviting.
Something of a moveable sanctuary, AQUIJO also includes a generously sized sauna and steam room, making her wellness amenities second to none, and a real rival for her spacious exterior.
With superyachts enjoying a busy season, it’s best to book quickly for a summer 2016 charter vacation
A masterclass in timeless design, her interior is tastefully opulent with a rich range of dark woods offset by cream flourishes and oversized windows.
With seven well-appointed staterooms providing berths for up to twelve guests, M/Y APOGEE also comes with a larger crew of seventeen.
Her spa pool, for instance, is made from glass and is finely accentuated by a waterfall which cascades beside it.
Another ‘wow factor’ is assuredly the retractable staircase on the Portuguese bridge which provides access to the seating arrangement down on the foredeck.
Open in July and August for charters along the French Riviera, M/Y KINTA is able to sleep up to twelve guests when away on charter.
Part of the yachting tradition for good reason, a summertime charter vacation is unquestionably the best time to see the sights
5. ‘Amarula Sun’
Indeed, her sundeck is vastly abundant and her impressive sky lounge provides access to unparalleled views as well as a home theatre system for when the evening is winding down.
A clear entertainer, her tender garage is stocked with a number of toys spanning from Waverunners to diving gear, and the all important inflatable slide which can be attached to the upper deck.
Her interior has been crafted from American Cherry and Maple Burl, with a range of hand-painted murals in the main salon sure to capture the attention of anyone who steps on board.
Comprised of a single master cabin, three doubles, and a twin, M/Y Amarula Sun is ideal for parties of up to twelve.
If you are interested in chartering any of the yachts featured in this article, or would like to find out more regarding their specifics, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...