Originally built by Delta Marine in 2008, WILDFLOUR has since received numerous upgrades as well as an entire interior refit in 2016.
Now complete with state of the art entertainment systems, a highly flexible main salon, and vast exterior spaces, she is an ideal choice for friends and families looking to escape to the Caribbean this winter.
As the video below reveals, there’s plenty of standout features which make WILDFLOUR a truly special motor yacht.
Illustrating the bright and airy styling of WILDFLOUR, the video nicely documents the large windows which surround both the communal and guest spaces on board.
It also shows off the extraordinarily large large aft deck which can be enclosed with glass panelling to form an enormous main salon for entire charter parties to gather in.
Interspersed with running shots of WILDFLOUR, it’s possible to gather a true sense of the fun to be had with her additional tenders and toys- just the thing for getting out and about with in the Bahamas.
Shots of the skylounge should also excite prospective charter guests, with the full-size bar and games table primed perfectly for late night cocktails and partying.
Capable of optimising the room on board, all of the tenders and toys can be gathered in the water to provide even more exterior space for guests to unwind in.
As well as the wetbar located on the sundeck, the spacious Jacuzzi just a short distance forward promises to popular amongst guests, with optional bimini shading available if desired.
Combining such superb communal spaces with equally outstanding guest accommodation, luxury yacht WILDFLOUR features a total of 5 well-appointed staterooms.
No doubt the crowning cabin is the full-beam master, which enjoys the addition of a closed-off foyer for guests to enjoy their breakfast and coffee in undisturbed privacy.
Available in some remarkable destinations, superyacht WILDFLOUR is sure to deliver a memorable charter experience
In order to find out more regarding M/Y WILDFLOUR, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Bahamas.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...