Indeed, the tropical paradise forms the perfect backdrop to a winter getaway, with its deep blue waters and white sands certain to please the discerning traveller.
Delivered from Westport less than two years ago, ‘W’ is currently open for just such a vacation, with a range of the latest features and accessories ensuring that everyone on board is appropriately satisfied.
With unique and inviting styling, the superyacht finely balances indoor with outdoor spaces to provide guests with an abundance of options out on the water.
Artfully blending fun with sophistication, superyacht ‘W’ offers a charter experience unlike any other
Along with a secluded ‘sunning area’ towards the foredeck and a collection of seating options located at the aft, the exterior of superyacht W is entirely welcoming.
As well as the well-proportioned Jacuzzi and sunpads up on the sundeck, a large dining table is situated beneath an awning to ensure that meals can be enjoyed alfresco.
Sure to capture the imagination of charter guests, the outstanding collection of toys and tenders make the water even more exciting.
The interior of luxury yacht ‘W’ is exceptionally well designed, with both the communal and guests spaces enjoying a number of comfortable furnishings inside a warm environment.
Providing an attractive haven to return to after a day spent outside, the main salon is finished with sapele, mahogany, and fine leather.
As an alternative to this space, a skylounge on the upper deck brings a certain glamour to the proceedings, with large windows looking out across the ocean.
With a single master cabin, two VIP suites, and a two twins, W is capable of accommodating up to ten guests when being used for a private yacht charter.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.