Indeed, the tropical paradise forms the perfect backdrop to a winter getaway, with its deep blue waters and white sands certain to please the discerning traveller.
Delivered from Westport less than two years ago, ‘W’ is currently open for just such a vacation, with a range of the latest features and accessories ensuring that everyone on board is appropriately satisfied.
With unique and inviting styling, the superyacht finely balances indoor with outdoor spaces to provide guests with an abundance of options out on the water.
Artfully blending fun with sophistication, superyacht ‘W’ offers a charter experience unlike any other
Along with a secluded ‘sunning area’ towards the foredeck and a collection of seating options located at the aft, the exterior of superyacht W is entirely welcoming.
As well as the well-proportioned Jacuzzi and sunpads up on the sundeck, a large dining table is situated beneath an awning to ensure that meals can be enjoyed alfresco.
Sure to capture the imagination of charter guests, the outstanding collection of toys and tenders make the water even more exciting.
The interior of luxury yacht ‘W’ is exceptionally well designed, with both the communal and guests spaces enjoying a number of comfortable furnishings inside a warm environment.
Providing an attractive haven to return to after a day spent outside, the main salon is finished with sapele, mahogany, and fine leather.
As an alternative to this space, a skylounge on the upper deck brings a certain glamour to the proceedings, with large windows looking out across the ocean.
With a single master cabin, two VIP suites, and a two twins, W is capable of accommodating up to ten guests when being used for a private yacht charter.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...