Fresh from hosting the most highly regarded New Year’s Eve celebrations, St Barts has returned to its usual peaceful business.
With the sun still high amongst clear skies, warming the soft sands and sequestered beaches, there’s every reason to take a vacation now that the crowds have departed.
Making the prospect of a Caribbean getaway all the sweeter is the offer of 2 bonus days included for anyone chartering UTOPIA from 23rd January.
A highly regarded motor yacht, she finely balances spacious social areas with thoughtfully designed private spaces.
Obviously, visitors to the Caribbean will be keen to spend as much time outside as possible and UTOPIA anticipates this with elegance and style.
Making good use of her width, the outdoor deck areas are furnished with comfortable loungers and shaded eating areas for al fresco dining. Easily transformed into a nightclub, the sundeck is perfect for sunbathing by day and partying by night.
Off the aft deck, the more playful guest is able to enjoy a range of water toys and take the jetski out for a ride when not getting immersed in the marine life with the available diving gear.
Contrasting vast interior volume with endless outdoor possibilities, it’s difficult to think of a luxury yacht more suited to the Caribbean than UTOPIA
The upper deck salon provides an alternative lounging area for guests, keeping them thoroughly entertained with a modern home cinema, which can be enjoyed from the comfort of superbly arranged sofas.
Consistent with the design work found elsewhere, the floor-to-ceiling windows allow plenty of light to spill in and form a cooling contrast to the sunbathing options provided outside.
Sophisticated yet unassuming, the main dining area on luxury charter yacht UTOPIA is adorned with oak panelling to create a warm ambience for enjoying an array of outstanding dishes.
The master suite is effectively an apartment in its own right. Complete with the latest luxury features, the suite includes a private gym, a study, a kitchen, and a huge whirlpool bath to unwind in.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...