Fresh from hosting the most highly regarded New Year’s Eve celebrations, St Barts has returned to its usual peaceful business.
With the sun still high amongst clear skies, warming the soft sands and sequestered beaches, there’s every reason to take a vacation now that the crowds have departed.
Making the prospect of a Caribbean getaway all the sweeter is the offer of 2 bonus days included for anyone chartering UTOPIA from 23rd January.
A highly regarded motor yacht, she finely balances spacious social areas with thoughtfully designed private spaces.
Obviously, visitors to the Caribbean will be keen to spend as much time outside as possible and UTOPIA anticipates this with elegance and style.
Making good use of her width, the outdoor deck areas are furnished with comfortable loungers and shaded eating areas for al fresco dining. Easily transformed into a nightclub, the sundeck is perfect for sunbathing by day and partying by night.
Off the aft deck, the more playful guest is able to enjoy a range of water toys and take the jetski out for a ride when not getting immersed in the marine life with the available diving gear.
Contrasting vast interior volume with endless outdoor possibilities, it’s difficult to think of a luxury yacht more suited to the Caribbean than UTOPIA
The upper deck salon provides an alternative lounging area for guests, keeping them thoroughly entertained with a modern home cinema, which can be enjoyed from the comfort of superbly arranged sofas.
Consistent with the design work found elsewhere, the floor-to-ceiling windows allow plenty of light to spill in and form a cooling contrast to the sunbathing options provided outside.
Sophisticated yet unassuming, the main dining area on luxury charter yacht UTOPIA is adorned with oak panelling to create a warm ambience for enjoying an array of outstanding dishes.
The master suite is effectively an apartment in its own right. Complete with the latest luxury features, the suite includes a private gym, a study, a kitchen, and a huge whirlpool bath to unwind in.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...