Fresh from hosting the most highly regarded New Year’s Eve celebrations, St Barts has returned to its usual peaceful business.
With the sun still high amongst clear skies, warming the soft sands and sequestered beaches, there’s every reason to take a vacation now that the crowds have departed.
Making the prospect of a Caribbean getaway all the sweeter is the offer of 2 bonus days included for anyone chartering UTOPIA from 23rd January.
A highly regarded motor yacht, she finely balances spacious social areas with thoughtfully designed private spaces.
Obviously, visitors to the Caribbean will be keen to spend as much time outside as possible and UTOPIA anticipates this with elegance and style.
Making good use of her width, the outdoor deck areas are furnished with comfortable loungers and shaded eating areas for al fresco dining. Easily transformed into a nightclub, the sundeck is perfect for sunbathing by day and partying by night.
Off the aft deck, the more playful guest is able to enjoy a range of water toys and take the jetski out for a ride when not getting immersed in the marine life with the available diving gear.
Contrasting vast interior volume with endless outdoor possibilities, it’s difficult to think of a luxury yacht more suited to the Caribbean than UTOPIA
The upper deck salon provides an alternative lounging area for guests, keeping them thoroughly entertained with a modern home cinema, which can be enjoyed from the comfort of superbly arranged sofas.
Consistent with the design work found elsewhere, the floor-to-ceiling windows allow plenty of light to spill in and form a cooling contrast to the sunbathing options provided outside.
Sophisticated yet unassuming, the main dining area on luxury charter yacht UTOPIA is adorned with oak panelling to create a warm ambience for enjoying an array of outstanding dishes.
The master suite is effectively an apartment in its own right. Complete with the latest luxury features, the suite includes a private gym, a study, a kitchen, and a huge whirlpool bath to unwind in.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...