From relaxing in the sundeck Jacuzzi to catching a movie in the vast main salon, guests on board superyacht USHER can be assured of a highly luxurious experience.
Particularly well suited to her summertime cruising grounds, she comes with a range of water toys as well as an additional chase boat to help reach some seriously attractive dive spots.
What’s more, USHER is something of a floating art gallery, with the ‘Polynesian chic’ styling of the interior making her as stylish as she is comfortable.
With an elevator servicing each of the interior spaces, the motor yacht is accessible to all who step on board.
Having won the award for ‘Best Semi-Displacement Yacht’ in the 40m+ category at the World Superyacht Awards the year after her delivery, it will come as no surprise that the exterior of USHER is unrivalled in its excellence.
Expansive and well-appointed, there is an impressive alfresco dining area on the main deck, a dedicated sunbathing area on the upper deck, and a range of comfortable seats surrounding the Jacuzzi on the sundeck.
Another attractive aspect of the exterior is the walkaround layout of the walkways, a design choice which ultimately allows guests to take evening strolls at sunset.
Boasting an impressive collection of features throughout her interior and exterior spaces, superyacht USHER is perfect for families and friends looking to escape on the water
Returning to the interior of superyacht USHER, guests will find themselves immersed in a world of colour and comfort, with both the communal and guest spaces finished in a range of vibrant tones.
Surrounded by an assortment of exotic woods and inviting furnishings, guests are able to enjoy entertainment from the latest audiovisual systems as well as dine in style at the formal dining area.
Besides a generously proportioned master cabin, USHER also features an additional 4 doubles, with 2 including Pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration allows up to 12 guests to enjoy USHER as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y USHER, and her current availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...