Indeed, from the sundeck Jacuzzi to the comfortably furnished interior spaces, those on board are sure to be immediately seduced by the possibilities available to them.
What’s more, with an incredible assortment of tenders and toys on offer, charter guests are able to easily enjoy the fine waters of her cruising grounds.
Superbly equipped for outdoor luxury living, luxury yacht UNBRIDLED comes with a full-sized wet bar and grill on her sundeck to serve up delicious meals at the alfresco dining section.
In addition to this, there are a number of shaded areas to cool off in whilst enjoying the passing scenery in comfort.
With state of the art audio-visual systems located around her various exterior areas, guests are also able to kick back and be entertained during their time outside.
Full to the brim with remarkable features, superyacht UNBRIDLED is perfect for experiencing the charms of the Caribbean this summer
The interior of superyacht UNBRIDLED is in every sense a tranquil retreat for those returning from the exterior.
Finished in a refreshing and contemporary style, the neutral tones which run throughout the communal and guest spaces help to create a nicely relaxed environment to enjoy whilst passing an evening with friends and family.
The comfortably furnished main salon is sure to form the central social space of any private yacht charter vacation on board UNBRIDLED, and the large television screen is ideally positioned for a movie night.
Along with a full-beam master suite, the motor yacht also comes with 2 VIP cabins and a single twin. This configuration ultimately allows her to sleep up to 8 guests whilst away on charter.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y UNBRIDLED and her current availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...