Three years after her launch by the Turkish shipyard, TURQUOISE underwent a major transformation by award-winning H2 Yacht Design and now boasts a glamorous yet accommodating interior that is sure to wow show visitors.
Designed by Dubois Naval Architects, her striking profile formed of a long, sharp bow and extravagantly swept back radar arch is sure to turn heads too when she lines up in Monaco’s iconic Port Hercules.
Among her exterior highlights is her well-appointed sundeck. Here, charter guests can take a dip in the 12-person Jacuzzi before unwinding on sun pads, sipping cocktails at the glass-topped bar or snacking on grilled treats from the barbecue in the chic dining area.
The main deck aft is also a favourite with visitors on their charter vacation thanks to its outdoor cinema setup complete with sheer curtains for privacy and a sleek bar, perfect for enjoying drinks on your movie night.
Meanwhile, the upper deck aft offers a second alfresco dining option for up to 12 people as well as gorgeous panoramic views and a comfortable lounging area.
Fulfilling the brief for ‘timeless elegance’, the interior of luxury yacht TURQUOISE is ‘a modern interpretation of art deco’, which is seen in the rich contrasts of high-gloss, dark Macassar wood with stainless steel, mirrors and cream leather wall panels.
In the main salon, velvet upholstery in cream and petrol blue is used in the intimate lounge as well as in the formal dining setup, while the skylounge offers a more laid-back atmosphere, with further sumptuous seating, a piano and games table.
The exquisite styling of the motor yacht continues into her six staterooms, comprised of a master suite with beautiful detailing such as faux shagreen wall covers, a VIP suite, three double cabins and one twin cabin.
What’s more, her huge lazarette is full of the latest waters toys, including an inflatable water slide and trampoline, water skis, Jet Ski, kayaks wakeboards, diving equipment and Sea-Bobs, and she is also an approved RYA water sports centre.
Charter guests can take a dip in the 12-person Jacuzzi before unwinding on sun pads or sipping cocktails at the glass-topped bar
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...