Refit to an incredible standard last year, TRENDING is a motor yacht which is certain to satisfy around her summertime cruising grounds. Indeed, with numerous communal spaces and an incredible selection of water toys on offer, every kind of guest is sure to have their desires met.
What’s more, with an exterior which boasts a ten-person Jacuzzi as well as an abundance of sunloungers and alfresco dining sections, guests will be able to experience their surroundings in both style and comfort.
Boasting a large bar and lounge area, the exterior of luxury yacht TRENDING allows guests to gather together in a truly impressive fashion. Unwinding against a Mediterranean backdrop, everyone is sure to feel relaxed and refreshed both when underway and at-anchor.
Thoughtfully designed, the layout of the motor yacht means that guests are able to walk around the deck spaces with considerable ease, and the addition of a furnished Portuguese bridge is unlikely to go unnoticed.
For the more adventurously inclined charter guests, an outstanding array of water toys and tenders are sure to impress- from Seabobs to snorkelling equipment and even a banana boat, absolutely nothing has been overlooked in the fun department.
Still fresh from an extensive and exacting refit, superyacht TRENDING guarantees an unforgettable experience
Returning to the interior, guests will find themselves refreshed by the updated fixtures on offer throughout the communal and private spaces. More specifically, the main salon is certain to delight, with its state of the art audiovisual systems providing all of the entertainment necessary.
The extended skylounge serves as a worthy alternative to the main salon, and it’s easy to imagine losing countless hours over cocktails or coffee in the company of friends any family.
Besides a generously appointed master cabin, TRENDING also comes with an additional VIP suite, 2 doubles, a twin with a Pullman berth, and a single. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y TRENDING, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...