A striking silver statue of a female proudly gracing the bow sets the tone for the luxurious and truly unique environment on board TITANIA, launched by the renowned shipyard Lurssen in 2006.
Perfect for luxury charter vacations with families as well as small parties, the motor yacht features an impressive sports bar, theatre, and fully-equipped gym.
Plus with vast deck spaces that are able to host up to 200 guests at special events, she delivers an unrivalled setting for taking in all that the Maldives has to offer.
Stepping out from the highly elaborate and carefully designed interior of charter yacht TITANIA, guests will have the option of enjoying the beach club or taking a dip in the Jacuzzi, complete with swim-up bar.
At night, the sundeck is easily converted into a floating nightclub for guests looking to celebrate their time in the Maldives, or simply to enjoy the outstanding evening climate specific to the region.
Indoors, an expansive master cabin on the main deck, which features a full-beam master bath and private Jacuzzi, provides the ideal setting for the discerning charter guest. A second newly installed master cabin on the upper deck as well as a VIP cabin and four double cabins complete the yacht's accommodation line-up.
As one of the most highly regarded charter destinations, the Maldives are no doubt best enjoyed from the comfort of an exceptional yacht such as TITANIA
With a generous range of inflatables, a veritable waterpark can be assembled off the aft deck in a matter of minutes, a feature which promises to keep adults and children alike entertained for hours.
For the more adventurous guest, TITANIA also comes with an 8m custom tender, kayaks and all of the scuba gear necessary for fully appreciating the rich variety of marine life exclusive to the Maldives.
With an experienced crew committed to delivering five-star service, time spent on and off the water is guaranteed to be truly memorable.
In order to find out more about a winter charter on board M/Y TITANIA, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the luxury yachts available to charter in the Maldives.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...