Superyacht 'The Snapper' Special Offer in the French Riviera
Delivered by Sunseeker in 2007, The Snapper has a noteworthy reputation on the charter market, largely thanks to her Captain, Patrick Miremont and the efficiency of her friendly crew members.
Boasting the impressive speed and performance associated with the Sunseeker name, she can reach a maximum speed of 24 knots and cruises at 20 knots in the Mediterranean.
Styled with exotic wood panelling and neutral furnishings by Don Shead, her modern interior - featuring two salons - offers an elegant space for entertaining or relaxing in style.
Up to 10 guests are accommodated within five staterooms on board motor yacht The Snapper in a spacious layout comprising of a master suite, two double cabins, two twin cabins and two Pullman berths.
Offering a wide selection of water toys for charter guests to enjoy, highlights include two jet-skis, a water-ski, wake boards, kneeboard, a doughnut and large inflatable.
When not enjoying water sports, family and friends can unwind in her Jacuzzi and lounging areas at her sky deck, or enjoy delicious cuisine al fresco.
For more details about taking advantage of this special offer available for renting M/Y The Snapper, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or start planning a vacation by comparing all vessels available for a French Riviera luxury yacht charter.
Boasting the impressive speed and performance associated with the Sunseeker name
More Yacht Information
Al Faisal Yacht For Charter
37m Sunseeker, 2007
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...