Delivered by Feadship in 1998, TELEOST has been kept in immaculate condition and, with an elegant interior from John Munford and a well-appointed exterior, she is perfect for cruising the glittering coastline of the French Riviera or discovering the natural beauty of Corsica.
Take in vistas of glamourous French towns and scenic landscapes while unwinding in the sundeck Jacuzzi or soaking up the sun on surrounding chaise loungers. Then, grab a healthy grilled snack from the barbecue before sipping cocktails at the wet bar.
For a more formal alfresco dining experience on your yacht charter vacation head to either the upper deck or main deck aft. Both seat up to 12 guests with the former equipped with a retractable awning for sun shade and ample room for sun loungers while the latter adjoins the sophisticated main salon.
Inside the motor yacht, traditional warm woods combine with light-coloured soft furnishings and carpets for a traditional yet bright and airy feel. The main salon offers a sociable lounge attached to a formal dining room, and the skylounge acts as an entertainment centre, with karaoke on offer.
A full-beam master suite, with a private study, lounge and Jacuzzi, stretches across the main deck forward and is joined by two double cabins and two twin cabins, enabling luxury yacht TELEOST to sleep up to 10 guests.
Other highlights include zero speed stabilizers for increased cruising comfort, a custom swim platform and a state-of-the-art diving room, perfect for charter guests who enjoy scuba diving.
Take in vistas of glamourous French towns and scenic landscapes while unwinding in the sundeck Jacuzzi or soaking up the sun on surrounding chaise loungers
The yacht also comes with a huge selection of water toys such as jet skis, waverunners, wakeboards, windsurfers, an inflatable slide, kayaks, underwater scooters, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
What’s more, able to accommodate a maximum of 120 people dockside, she is a great option for hosting a corporate yacht charter.
To take advantage of the special offer on M/Y TELEOST, speak to your preferred charter broker or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter on the French Riviera.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.