Delivered by Feadship in 1998, TELEOST has been kept in immaculate condition and, with an elegant interior from John Munford and a well-appointed exterior, she is perfect for cruising the glittering coastline of the French Riviera or discovering the natural beauty of Corsica.
Take in vistas of glamourous French towns and scenic landscapes while unwinding in the sundeck Jacuzzi or soaking up the sun on surrounding chaise loungers. Then, grab a healthy grilled snack from the barbecue before sipping cocktails at the wet bar.
For a more formal alfresco dining experience on your yacht charter vacation head to either the upper deck or main deck aft. Both seat up to 12 guests with the former equipped with a retractable awning for sun shade and ample room for sun loungers while the latter adjoins the sophisticated main salon.
Inside the motor yacht, traditional warm woods combine with light-coloured soft furnishings and carpets for a traditional yet bright and airy feel. The main salon offers a sociable lounge attached to a formal dining room, and the skylounge acts as an entertainment centre, with karaoke on offer.
A full-beam master suite, with a private study, lounge and Jacuzzi, stretches across the main deck forward and is joined by two double cabins and two twin cabins, enabling luxury yacht TELEOST to sleep up to 10 guests.
Other highlights include zero speed stabilizers for increased cruising comfort, a custom swim platform and a state-of-the-art diving room, perfect for charter guests who enjoy scuba diving.
Take in vistas of glamourous French towns and scenic landscapes while unwinding in the sundeck Jacuzzi or soaking up the sun on surrounding chaise loungers
The yacht also comes with a huge selection of water toys such as jet skis, waverunners, wakeboards, windsurfers, an inflatable slide, kayaks, underwater scooters, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
What’s more, able to accommodate a maximum of 120 people dockside, she is a great option for hosting a corporate yacht charter.
To take advantage of the special offer on M/Y TELEOST, speak to your preferred charter broker or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter on the French Riviera.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...