A voluminous contemporary classic, TATIANA is a true entertainer.
From a main salon fitted with large panoramic windows to a state of the art cinema system, any and all kinds of guest are guaranteed to enjoy their time on board.
With such an unprecedented deal on the table, there’s never been a better time to get out and experience this incredible motor yacht.
With an underlit Jacuzzi forming the centre of the bar on the upper deck, TATIANA clearly means business when it comes to enjoying the outdoors.
Add this to a sundeck which includes a handful of comfortable sun loungers and it’s easy to imagine how enjoying the sun in the Mediterranean this May is simply unbeatable.
To top it all off, the tender garage below provides easy access to a Waverider as well as containing a wide variety of towable toys.
Effortlessly classy, TATIANA delivers all of the charms of a modern luxury yacht charter
Featuring light oaks, granite, and onyx, the interior of luxury yacht TATIANA perfectly complements the furnishings in the various social and private spaces.
Complete with a large L shaped sofa, the main salon is ideal for enjoying a sea breeze by day, and drinks and a movie by night.
The dining area, separated from the main salon by a stylish frosted glass wall seats up to 12 guests and makes full use of the yacht’s width.
Likewise, the master suite effectively serves as an onboard apartment, with a spa area, study, and private deck providing an exceptional personal area whilst on vacation.
Navigating all of these spaces via an ornate stairway, guests get a real sense of the huge ambition behind the yacht’s design.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...