A voluminous contemporary classic, TATIANA is a true entertainer.
From a main salon fitted with large panoramic windows to a state of the art cinema system, any and all kinds of guest are guaranteed to enjoy their time on board.
With such an unprecedented deal on the table, there’s never been a better time to get out and experience this incredible motor yacht.
With an underlit Jacuzzi forming the centre of the bar on the upper deck, TATIANA clearly means business when it comes to enjoying the outdoors.
Add this to a sundeck which includes a handful of comfortable sun loungers and it’s easy to imagine how enjoying the sun in the Mediterranean this May is simply unbeatable.
To top it all off, the tender garage below provides easy access to a Waverider as well as containing a wide variety of towable toys.
Effortlessly classy, TATIANA delivers all of the charms of a modern luxury yacht charter
Featuring light oaks, granite, and onyx, the interior of luxury yacht TATIANA perfectly complements the furnishings in the various social and private spaces.
Complete with a large L shaped sofa, the main salon is ideal for enjoying a sea breeze by day, and drinks and a movie by night.
The dining area, separated from the main salon by a stylish frosted glass wall seats up to 12 guests and makes full use of the yacht’s width.
Likewise, the master suite effectively serves as an onboard apartment, with a spa area, study, and private deck providing an exceptional personal area whilst on vacation.
Navigating all of these spaces via an ornate stairway, guests get a real sense of the huge ambition behind the yacht’s design.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...