Superyacht TATIANA Charter Deal in the Mediterranean
Delivered byTurkish shipyard Bilgin Yachts in 2011, TATIANA features naval architecture and interior styling by Joachim Kinder, with furnishings by Septemar Yacht Furniture.
Designed with light oak wood, leather and onyx, her light, open interior features panoramic windows throughout to offer stunning perspectives. She is fresh from a cosmetic and technical refit earlier this spring.
TATIANA comfortably sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with a private study and deck, a VIP stateroom and four guest cabins.
Her sundeck offers complete relaxation for guests, featuring a wet bar, chaise lounges, a swimming pool, sun pads and al fresco dining area. Zero Speed Stabilizers ensure maximum comfort and stability whatever is the agenda on board.
TATIANA can reach a top speed of 22 knots, and cruises at 14 knots.
Water toys family and friends can enjoy include two Waverunners, two Seabobs, water-skis, a banana and snorkelling gear.
For more details about renting M/Y TATIANA this month for a reduced rate of €135,000 per week, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or compare all vessels available for a luxury yacht charter in the Mediterranean to make the ideal selection.
her light, open interior features panoramic windows throughout to offer stunning perspectives.
More Yacht Information
Tatiana Yacht For Charter
45m Bilgin Yachts, 2011 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...