Originally built in 1929 and assuming a number of attentive owners before receiving a comprehensive refit courtesy of Bannenberg & Rowell in 2008, TALITHA is unquestionably one of the most distinguished superyachts available for luxury charter vacations.
Inspired by the spirit of the 1930s, she includes all of the amenities necessary for a classic yachting experience- from open fireplaces to a lengthy dive platform, she is as eminent as she is entertaining.
The classic feel of the motor yacht isn’t limited to her opulent interior, but can also be felt when boarding via a fittingly styled tender.
With a week in August currently open, TALITHA presents the chance for charterers to enjoy one of the most refined destinations on board an appropriately sophisticated vessel.
Integrating a range of modern luxuries with the spirit of a bygone era, superyacht TALITHA is fully primed for wholly unique charter vacations
The sundeck of luxury yacht TALITHA creates an atmosphere which perfectly suits her charter grounds.
Indeed, with a generously sized swimming pool amidships, and an abundance of communal spaces to sunlounge, not a single luxury has been overlooked.
What's more, with numerous service elevators located in various points, getting meals and drinks served could not be easier, making alfresco dining an absolute joy.
Nicely stocked with toys and diving gear, she also keeps the more adventurous charterers satisfied with waterskis, sea bobs, and an inflatable water slide guaranteeing hours of fun out on the water.
The interior of superyacht TALITHA is similarly outstanding, with an authentic Art Deco inspired theme running throughout the dedicated spaces.
The main salon is a masterclass in colour and furnishings, for instance, and is expertly primed for playing games or socialising over a few drinks.
The main dining continues such elegance, with a deep red finish creating a subtly formal ambience for enjoying finely prepared dishes in.
As might be expected, simply navigating TALITHA is a treat in itself- taking in all of the dark woods and carefully selected artwork makes getting from one place to another a truly memorable experience.
Comprised of a single master cabin, two doubles, and three twins, TALITHA is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests with an attendant crew of eighteen.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...