Originally built in 1929 and assuming a number of attentive owners before receiving a comprehensive refit courtesy of Bannenberg & Rowell in 2008, TALITHA is unquestionably one of the most distinguished superyachts available for luxury charter vacations.
Inspired by the spirit of the 1930s, she includes all of the amenities necessary for a classic yachting experience- from open fireplaces to a lengthy dive platform, she is as eminent as she is entertaining.
The classic feel of the motor yacht isn’t limited to her opulent interior, but can also be felt when boarding via a fittingly styled tender.
With a week in August currently open, TALITHA presents the chance for charterers to enjoy one of the most refined destinations on board an appropriately sophisticated vessel.
Integrating a range of modern luxuries with the spirit of a bygone era, superyacht TALITHA is fully primed for wholly unique charter vacations
The sundeck of luxury yacht TALITHA creates an atmosphere which perfectly suits her charter grounds.
Indeed, with a generously sized swimming pool amidships, and an abundance of communal spaces to sunlounge, not a single luxury has been overlooked.
What's more, with numerous service elevators located in various points, getting meals and drinks served could not be easier, making alfresco dining an absolute joy.
Nicely stocked with toys and diving gear, she also keeps the more adventurous charterers satisfied with waterskis, sea bobs, and an inflatable water slide guaranteeing hours of fun out on the water.
The interior of superyacht TALITHA is similarly outstanding, with an authentic Art Deco inspired theme running throughout the dedicated spaces.
The main salon is a masterclass in colour and furnishings, for instance, and is expertly primed for playing games or socialising over a few drinks.
The main dining continues such elegance, with a deep red finish creating a subtly formal ambience for enjoying finely prepared dishes in.
As might be expected, simply navigating TALITHA is a treat in itself- taking in all of the dark woods and carefully selected artwork makes getting from one place to another a truly memorable experience.
Comprised of a single master cabin, two doubles, and three twins, TALITHA is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests with an attendant crew of eighteen.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...