Superyacht TAKARA Joins Charter Market in Ibiza
A semi-custom model from Sanlorenzo’s SD126 line, TAKARA fuses the harmonious lines for which the Italian shipyard is renowned with a striking Asian-inspired interior.
Her luxe deck spaces include an inviting Jacuzzi area on the foredeck, where guests take a relaxing soak before drying off in the Mediterranean sunshine on the surrounding sun pads.
The sundeck is sure to become the hub of any daytime gathering, however, thanks to a plethora of lounging and sunning opportunities, while a barbecue and alfresco dining area continue the entertainment offerings.
Translated as ‘treasure’ in Japanese, luxury yacht TAKARA is bestowed with tranquil interior spaces. In the main salon, a long L-shaped sofa forms the lounge area against a backdrop of materials ranging from exotic woods such as Ziricote and bamboo to grey stone hues and reflective surfaces.
Lime green scatter cushions and purple arm chairs add vibrant colour accents and a drop-down side balcony create a secluded spot to enjoy breakfast over the water.
For more formal occasions on your luxury yacht charter, however, a stone shoji screen divides the lounge from a dining area, capable of seating up to 10 guests.
Golden hues and light coloured Ziricote feature throughout the five staterooms, comprising of a master suite with a fantastic expanse of windows, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Translated as ‘treasure’ in Japanese, luxury yacht TAKARA is bestowed with tranquil interior spaces
More Yacht Information
Takara Yacht For Charter
38m Sanlorenzo, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...