Celebrating Australia’s burgeoning superyacht industry and lush cruising grounds, the Australian Superyacht Rendezvous has traditionally only played host to yachts based in the area; until now.
In a new move, the Halters-built superyacht SuRi will also be joining the line-up for the 2019 edition of the yachting meet.
One of the event’s organisers, Trenton Gay, has said: “It’s an exciting coup to have a renowned international vessel joining our line-up of stellar Australian-based yachts.”
SuRi been proving her seafaring capacities since her launch in 1978, however, a full-scale conversion in 2012 has made her a prime candidate for yacht charters in the lap of luxury.
It’s an exciting coup to have a renowned international vessel joining our line-up of stellar Australian-based yachts.
Not only does she boast a helipad and hangar, she also features a deck jacuzzi, spa and seemingly-endless list of the latest water toys and accessories.
One of SuRi’s stand-out features is her home theatre, where guests are able to get a closer look at the underwater world of their cruising grounds thanks to glass panels in the floor.
The Australian Superyacht Rendezvous is expecting a bumper turnout this year, with luxury yachts including the 35m/ 115ft motor yacht ‘Emerald Lady’ and the 37m/122ft charter yacht ‘Ghost II’ on the line-up.
Both are excellent options for those looking to explore Australia and the Great Barrier Reef on a Whitsundays luxury yacht charter vacation.
“The Australian Superyacht Rendezvous will present the most comprehensive and impressive assembly of superyachts ever seen in Australia.” The organisers have said.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.