As the summer draws to a close, it’s once again time to consider the options available for a private yacht charter vacation this winter.
Indeed, with the Mediterranean cooling off and other global destinations hotting up, now is the ideal time to begin making plans and drawing up a dream itinerary.
It is therefore a particularly exciting prospect that superyacht STARSHIP will be open for charter in the Bahamas around the holidays.
The perfect way to celebrate with family or friends, the motor yacht has recently acquired a state of the art Jetski and boasts a wealth of exciting features sure to please all who step on board.
Enjoying an extensive refit in 2015, luxury yacht STARSHIP has an entirely modern interior, with a range of warm woods offset by bright and inviting furnishings.
Both the main saloon and sky lounge offer calming environments in which to socialise and unwind after a day on the water whilst the formal dining area serves as a glamorous alternative to the alfresco arrangement out on the exterior.
Especially attractive to families, STARSHIP has a flexible cabin configuration which permits accommodation in a way which best meets the needs of the party. What’s more, her impressive master cabin and 2 VIP suites are sure to satisfy their respective occupants.
Refit to an incredible standard, superyacht STARSHIP is perfectly equipped for charter vacations in the Caribbean
The exterior of superyacht STARSHIP perfectly reflects the opulence of her interior, with a range of standout features located across all of the exposed sections.
Sure to attract the attention of charter guests, the Jacuzzi nestled on the sundeck is surrounded by sunpads and sets the scene for endless hours of fun out in the heat.
For the more adventurously inclined, an impressive collection of water toys and tenders are in tow to entice the party out onto the water for either some exploration or simple fun.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...