As the Palm Beach Boat Show prepares to open its doors on March 28, hundreds of boats are beginning to set course for West Palm Beach to appear at the show.
Fans of reality TV show Below Deck may spot some familiar faces in this year’s fleet; three of the charter yachts which have previously starred in seasons one, two and six of the hit Bravo TV series.
Those attending the Palm Beach Boat Show 2019 should not miss the chance to step on board and walk in the footsteps of Captain Lee Rosbach, chief stewardess Kate Chastain, and the rest of the crew and their charter guests.
Currently the fourth largest yacht set to attend the show is leading lady of season six; the 56m/185ft motor yacht ‘My Seanna’. She will be on display at the show and is for sale with an asking price of $26,500,000, while the cost to rent her in the Caribbean starts at $300,000 per week plus expenses.
A truly stand-out charter yacht, My Seanna is known for her opulent interiors brushed in 22-carat gold, touch and go helipad, and sundeck sauna and gym. She marked a Below Deck first when she played host to Rosbach and the crew around the resplendent cruising grounds of Tahiti.
Fans of reality TV show Below Deck may spot some familiar faces in this year’s fleet.
Also appearing at the Palm Beach Boat Show is the 50m/164ft motor yacht LUMIERE. She was the original Below Deck star, appearing in season one alongside Captain Lee, Chef Ben Robinson and seven other crew members under the alias HONOR.
She is on the market hoping to find a new owner, with an asking price of $12,900,000. Those interesting in chartering the season one superyacht can do so, with the cost to rent LUMIERE starting at $175,000 per week plus expenses. While chartering her, guests can benefit from her sundeck TV, oversized jacuzzi and state-of-the-art gym equipment.
Those attending the Palm Beach Boat Show should not miss the chance to step on board.
Making her debut for Below Deck season two under the name OHANA, the 47m/154ft superyacht RHINO is also appearing at the 2019 Palm Beach Boat Show. She is for sale with an asking price of $11,900,000 while the cost to rent her in the Caribbean starts at $140,000 per week plus expenses.
Anyone who steps on board during the show will be able to admire the yacht’s interiors, which are the work of renowned London-based designer Donald Starkey. They will also be able to see iconic spots where Below Deck was filmed, including the spacious sundeck and alfresco bar area.
Alongside these Below Deck celebrities, there are plenty of other superyachts at the Palm Beach Boat Show to be admired. With thousands of visitors and a variety of boats, including sportfishers and pleasure cruisers, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
If you would like to know more about any of the Below Deck yachts and how much it costs to hire them, you can read our dedicated article.
For further information about chartering any of the yachts from Below Deck and the show’s spin-off, Below Deck Mediterranean, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all yachts attending the 2019 Palm Beach International Boat Show.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.