Superyacht STARFIRE Releases Prime-Time Availability
Recently 9th on a poll of charter brokers favourite superyachts for charter (in a Yachts International survey), pedigree Benetti STARFIRE has built up a noteworthy charter reputation since joining the global charter fleet, largely on behalf of the knowledge and experience of her long-standing Captain, Carl Sputh, and crew members.
The 1998-build will be available from 1-20 June in the South of France, before moving on to Croatia from July 1-17 and Naples, Italy from 23 August onwards.
Extensively refit in 2012, motor yacht STARFIRE's modern-classic interior features glossy wood panelling throughout and boasts exceptional natural light thanks to her large windows.
She comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms, in a spacious layout consisting of a master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double cabins, two twin cabins and two Pullman berths
Providing family and friends with an impressive water toy chest, standout water toys include Seabobs, Waverunners, kayaks, a jet-ski and a large inflatable trampoline. Outdoors, guests can enjoy a perfect zen space, featuring a outdoor cinema, lavish Jacuzzi and several formal dining areas.
Whether travelling or at anchor, STARFIRE ensures maximum stability on the water thanks to Zero Speed Stabilizers.
To enquire about renting M/Y STARFIRE this summer, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or begin planning your next vacation by comparing all vessels available for a luxury yacht charter in the Mediterranean.
Recently 9th on a poll of charter brokers favourite superyachts
More Yacht Information
Starfire Yacht For Charter
54m Benetti, 1998 / 2012
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...