With such a dynamic partnership behind her, it’s no surprise that she cuts a truly distinct profile in the water and is incredibly well suited for event charters.
Indeed, her extended sundeck and range of leisure facilities make her an ideal motor yacht for entertaining clients, staff, or a number of friends- an impressive total of 150 can be hosted in port.
No doubt one of the biggest dates in the Mediterranean yachting calendar, the Monaco Grand Prix presents just such an occasion to charter a luxury superyacht this year.
Making the opportunity all the sweeter is the berth she has available at the new Yacht Club- a position which situates her right at the heart of the action.
Keen to set St David apart, Winch Design have included sweeping arches on the sundeck, which,though they provide an aesthetic edge, also house a bimini which can be brought out to provide shade within a moment’s notice.
In order to provide as much room for parties- or simply for those unwinding whilst on a luxury charter vacation- the sundeck has been separated into two dedicated areas. At the forward deck, guests are able to take a soak in the supersize Jacuzzi whilst at the aft there are multiple loungers on offer for taking in the sun and the sights.
Amidships, a bar is on hand to treat guests to a refreshing range of drinks when making their way from one end of the yacht to the other.
Ultimately, such an arrangement makes the most use of the 60 metres on offer, and provides a number of options for those on-board.
The crowning touch of the exterior, however, is the array of lights on either side which allow the sundeck to transform into an expansive dance floor by night- quite the touch after a day spent enjoying the water and racing.
With such a comfortably furnished exterior it’s hard to imagine there being a better place to watch the Monaco Grand Prix than from the sundeck of superyacht St David
Composed of many high quality Italian materials and finely selected furnishings, the interior of luxury yacht St David provides a fine balance to her outdoor areas.
Organised around neutral tones, both the main salon and dining areas provide appropriately formal alternatives to relaxing and dining al fresco.
What’s more, the sleeping options are entirely glamorous- the master suite possesses its own private deck whilst the full-beam VIP stateroom has plenty of windows to allow for an inviting amount of light to spill in.
Connecting the various decks, a grand spiral staircase has been hand crafted with a great meticulousness to make getting between the private and social spaces an absolute joy.
In order to make arrangements for attending the Monaco Grand Prix on-board M/Y St David, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...