With such a dynamic partnership behind her, it’s no surprise that she cuts a truly distinct profile in the water and is incredibly well suited for event charters.
Indeed, her extended sundeck and range of leisure facilities make her an ideal motor yacht for entertaining clients, staff, or a number of friends- an impressive total of 150 can be hosted in port.
No doubt one of the biggest dates in the Mediterranean yachting calendar, the Monaco Grand Prix presents just such an occasion to charter a luxury superyacht this year.
Making the opportunity all the sweeter is the berth she has available at the new Yacht Club- a position which situates her right at the heart of the action.
Keen to set St David apart, Winch Design have included sweeping arches on the sundeck, which,though they provide an aesthetic edge, also house a bimini which can be brought out to provide shade within a moment’s notice.
In order to provide as much room for parties- or simply for those unwinding whilst on a luxury charter vacation- the sundeck has been separated into two dedicated areas. At the forward deck, guests are able to take a soak in the supersize Jacuzzi whilst at the aft there are multiple loungers on offer for taking in the sun and the sights.
Amidships, a bar is on hand to treat guests to a refreshing range of drinks when making their way from one end of the yacht to the other.
Ultimately, such an arrangement makes the most use of the 60 metres on offer, and provides a number of options for those on-board.
The crowning touch of the exterior, however, is the array of lights on either side which allow the sundeck to transform into an expansive dance floor by night- quite the touch after a day spent enjoying the water and racing.
With such a comfortably furnished exterior it’s hard to imagine there being a better place to watch the Monaco Grand Prix than from the sundeck of superyacht St David
Composed of many high quality Italian materials and finely selected furnishings, the interior of luxury yacht St David provides a fine balance to her outdoor areas.
Organised around neutral tones, both the main salon and dining areas provide appropriately formal alternatives to relaxing and dining al fresco.
What’s more, the sleeping options are entirely glamorous- the master suite possesses its own private deck whilst the full-beam VIP stateroom has plenty of windows to allow for an inviting amount of light to spill in.
Connecting the various decks, a grand spiral staircase has been hand crafted with a great meticulousness to make getting between the private and social spaces an absolute joy.
In order to make arrangements for attending the Monaco Grand Prix on-board M/Y St David, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- New Superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ Open For CharterRecently delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, the remarkable 34m/112ft motor yacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ is now open for ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Lady J’ Open For Charter In The CaribbeanAs well as going on display at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 43m/142ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ will be o...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- Anticipation Builds for FLIBS 2017 Now the Monaco Yacht Show has drawn to a close, attention turns to the USA’s boat show season which kicks off in Florid...