Perfectly designed for such beautifully remote cruising grounds, the motor yacht boasts an impressive volume as well as a range of standout features to ensure that guests can discover their destination in both comfort and luxury.
What’s more, with a dedicated dive master and kiteboarding instructor on board, her current rate reduction isn’t the only thing which makes her unmissable this summer.
Allowing guests to get the most out of the inviting Australian climate, the exterior of luxury yacht SPIRIT has been appointed with numerous sunbathing and alfresco dining spots.
Spanning three decks, the outdoor living spaces also include a shaded bar as well as a thoughtfully arranged lounging space at the bow.
Making it even easier to get out and discover the coral and marine life on offer, the main deck has its own hydraulic platform to lower guests into the water with considerable ease.
Escaping to Australia on board superyacht SPIRIT promises to be an entirely unforgettable experience
With an interior volume equal to that of superyachts 10 metres larger than her, SPIRIT treats guests to an inviting environment to return to after a day of exploring in the sun.
Perfectly anticipating the social nature of a yacht charter, the main salon is populated with comfortable furnishings and attached to the formal dining area.
As well as a full-beam Owner’s suite complete with its own private balcony on the upper deck, M/Y SPIRIT also enjoys the addition of 4 doubles, 2 of which can be transformed into twins. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Of course, what makes chartering superyacht SPIRIT particularly special is her cruising grounds.
Established as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1981, the Great Barrier Reef is truly one of the most unique charter destinations to experience. Indeed, with 3,000 individuals reefs stretching over 2,300km, the attraction is the largest living coral system on earth. To find out more about this iconic destination, be sure to read our feature on Why You Have To Book A Great Barrier Reef Yacht Charter Right Away.
Similarly, the Kimberleys are home to some of the most fantastic coastlines the world over. As a gateway to the outback, there’s also every reason to step onto the mainland of the north west region of Australia.
With this in mind, the hardest thing charter guests will have to decide this summer is which destination they want to discover most.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...