Launched in 2011 by the Florida-based shipyard, SOVEREIGN was designed with charterers in mind and, with elegantly styled spaces and a long list of amenities, she is a superb choice for a charter vacation this winter.
Whether island-hopping through the Bahamas, exploring the hotspot of St Barts or discovering lesser known gems such as Anguilla, yacht-goers will be able to take in all the sights from the yacht’s split-level sundeck.
An infinity pool with a swim-up bar takes centre stage and, after taking a refreshing dip, guests can dry off in the glorious Caribbean sunshine on sunpads forward or chaise loungers aft before sipping cocktails at a second bar.
The upper deck aft, meanwhile, is primed for alfresco dining with a large circular table. There are also smaller seating areas for casual get-togethers, pre-dinner drinks or taking some time out with a good book.
Designed by Claudette Bonville, the interior of luxury yacht SOVEREIGN comebines African makore, and sapele and maple accents with a neutral colour palette for a sophisticated yet welcoming atmosphere.
Entering though the glass double doors on the main deck aft, guests enter a marbled foyer where drinks can be served at a bar before reaching the intimate main salon, designed to comfortably host up to 12 guests, and a separate dining salon further forward.
The expansive skylounge on the other hand is able to accommodate up to 100 guests at an event charter. Vaulted ceilings enhance the sense of spaciousness, smaller lounging areas mean small parties won’t feel overwhelmed and a corner bar completes the space.
Two-party charter groups are well-catered to aboard the motor yacht thanks to two master suites. Located on the upper deck, the ‘panorama’ master has spectacular forward views 270 degrees while the second stretches across the main deck forward.
Completing the accommodation setup are two double cabins and two single cabins on the lower deck, while other highlights include a tender garage that also serves as a beach club and a plethora of water toys.
Two-party charter groups are well-catered to aboard the motor yacht thanks to two master suites.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...