Launched by the esteemed shipyard Lurssen in 2013, SOLANGE is a highly sought after charter yacht now offering a $160,000 weekly saving. Take advantage of this rare opportunity and cruise the Caribbean in the ultimate luxury.
Charter guests will find myriad ways to enjoy their vacation on board the motor yacht. Highlights include a large swimming pool, a spa complete with sauna and beauty salon, and a Jacuzzi that converts into a floating dance floor.
The generous deck spaces offer ample opportunities to take in the stunning Caribbean surrounds. Charter guests can unwind on sun pads and sun loungers, enjoy alfresco dining with friends and family, and get close to the water on the spacious beach club area.
Rodriguez interiors and Dolker & Voges have used 50 different marble and granite surfaces and 33 types of wood to create a stylish and unique interior. As well as an elegant main salon, there is also a movie theatre and games room.
The master suite on board charter yacht SOLANGE is another standout feature. Natural light floods in through 180-degree windows, which also offer exceptional panoramic views.
In addition to the master suite, there are six double cabins and one twin cabin, and the yacht can sleep up to 12 guests.
Other distinguishing features include an outdoor cinema, a state-of-the art DJ booth and an elevator.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity and cruise the Caribbean in the ultimate luxury on board superyacht SOLANDGE.
Make the most of the Caribbean Sea with the yacht’s multitude of water toys. Waverunners, a jet ski, sea-bobs, wakeboards, paddle boards and a Brownie’s Explorer are just some example of what is available.
To take advantage of the special offer on M/Y SOLANGE please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...