With the summer months offering ideal conditions for a luxury charter vacation in this region, there has never been a better time to seize a deal and start looking forward to being on board a yacht with a sense of adventure.
Boasting a highly modern interior, the warm woods create a truly relaxed ambience indoors which finely balances the vast openness of the outdoor deck areas.
Accentuating soft reds with crisp whites, the colour scheme which runs through the interior creates a suitable backdrop for a range of fixtures perfect for lounging and socialising in the East Mediterranean.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 5 luxuriously designed en-suite cabins, SMILE provides excellent comfort and privacy for those who have spent their day out on the water.
Stepping onto the aft deck, guests have easy access to a thoughtfully designed social area which doubles up as a great, shaded alfresco dining option. A choice not to be missed in the climate of the region.
Complete with surrounding windows, the main salon offers a refreshing social area with appropriately arranged furniture giving way to outstanding views.
For those looking to toast their vacation, the wet bar situated on the main deck is in close proximity to the entertainment system, meaning there’s never a dull moment.
As a high performing luxury gulet yacht, SMILE provides a charter vacation which is as relaxing as it is adventurous
With the offer extending an invitation to those curious about the charms of the East Mediterranean, there has never been a better opportunity to do so on a yacht which guarantees relaxation and discovery in equal measure.
With Turkey boasting a rich history which can be read in its easily accessible ruins, and with Greece proudly wearing its unique character in its charming towns, there’s so much to do both on and off the yacht.
Of course, the cuisine in this part of the world is unrivalled, meaning the hardest decision guests will face on their vacation is whether to eat in the highly regarded comfort of charter yacht SMILE, or in any number of fantastic restaurants.
In order to take advantage of this deal with S/Y SMILE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...